what is in louisiana water?

OMG all you guys are blessed down below:hypo _h4h: Originally Posted by Super Head 713
I've eyed Louisiana for years but now i'm REALLY tempted.
I'm no size queen but I thought guys in Nebraska and Iowa were particularly blessed and I've toured just about every state many times over but California, Oregon, Wyoming and Louisiana. But alrighty Louisiana now my interested has really been piqued .
Giggling......

It's in the air down there. Everytime they breath, it grows.

Honestly, it's not funny....

You gotta do those yoga exercises and eat a good meal before taking appts down there...or you will be tapping out....
I've been blessed with a tongue instead
I've been blessed with a tongue instead Originally Posted by mrredcat43
So, how long is your tongue?
Not sure about this but I moved to Louisiana about 10 years ago and over that time I can swear my dick has decreased by 1.5 inches.
Maybe it is all the pussy I am getting and it shaves some off each time.
I've been told I'm above average a lot. But not huge. I'd love a no bullshit assessment one day from a provider.
I've been blessed with a tongue instead Originally Posted by mrredcat43

MMMMMMMMMMMMMm a tongue is a magical thing!!!

I've been told I'm above average a lot. But not huge. I'd love a no bullshit assessment one day from a provider. Originally Posted by Carguy350
Good luck on THAT, LOL.
Any provider will tell you it's above average to stroke your ego (pun intended).
No doubt. I've heard it more from civilians than providers. I guess you'd need a good report with one before u got the truth.
Not sure about this but I moved to Louisiana about 10 years ago and over that time I can swear my dick has decreased by 1.5 inches.
Maybe it is all the pussy I am getting and it shaves some off each time. Originally Posted by CoonAssinLa
It's not the pussy it's the food here lol!
So, how long is your tongue? Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Let's just say it compensates for the smallness. I need to hang out in Louisiana more, drink some of the water see if it helps.
Let's just say it compensates for the smallness. I need to hang out in Louisiana more, drink some of the water see if it helps. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
It doesn't.
Let's just say it compensates for the smallness. I need to hang out in Louisiana more, drink some of the water see if it helps. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
It doesn't. Originally Posted by albundy
It's not the pussy it's the food here lol! Originally Posted by KatiforYou
Lol it possibly can be just that
I haven't seen one of those yet, in my experience once you fist it or a kid passes through, it stays busted.

Yep, a lot of sore vags around here lol. Originally Posted by radio109
I've never been "fisted" nor had a baby come out of my vajayjay, so yes, snapbacks do exist!