Big Dongs

I like a happy medium sized cock...yum !
I love the challenge of getting a big, thick cock down my throat, but theres something almost magical about being able to swallow a cock in one swift motion and tickle the balls with my tongue. theres a place for cocks of all sizes, not too small, not too big, not too skinny, not too thick. really, I suppose it depends on the day. lol
cock!!!

I love that word!!!!

Reese I love your hair babe! Great Pic!!!

Originally Posted by berkleigh
Thanks Berk…love your new hair as well!!

COCK is worse than DONG..lol! Ewwwww.

I love DICK!! Literally!
Dangling death has a nice ring to it.
I read somewhere that the nose is the only other organ that varies as much in size and shape as the penis. . . of course noses, like ears, never stop growing. LOL, it just occurred to me that the nose and penis are also the only two organs that get blown (if you're lucky), or run (if you're not).
I got a question why does the hair on my head keeps falling out but the hair in my ears and nose grows like a weed on steroids ?????????????? LOL
PS in my hay day i was a FULL 4" now down to 3" what happened ????
PS in my hay day i was a FULL 4" now down to 3" what happened ???? Originally Posted by golfertexas
Your dickcockdongjohnsonhoohahtally wackerpeterlovemuscleoneeyedmo nsterlittleheadminimehotdogtub esteakpussypounderdanglingdeat hthirdlegmushroomtip got wore away after years of quality use. Nicely done!
Thanks THN you are giving me confidence if you keep pumping me up a may come show you my FULL 3" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But if you look and point and laugh ???? Oh well i'm use to it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS all i wanted to hear my whole LIFE is pull it out baby you are hurting me !!!!!!!! Not going to happen !!!!!!!! LOL
If you wanna call me I'll tell you a few times! And for FREE even! Lol!!!
I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!! Can you do it without laughing ?????????????????
Only if you promise to keep it between us baby
Maybe i can make up the difference with my TOUNGE !!!!!!!!! ???????????
Lol! Easy killer!
Sorry i got a little carried away ….. i need a nap now …. Sorry !!!!!