I finally decoded the meaning of DPST!!!!

aDiposal anus-Penentrated aSs licking Trumptard. God bless the uneducated and the retarded because they are so easy to manipulate!!!! Originally Posted by greenbook

So true

Well done, sir!!
  • Tiny
  • 10-16-2021, 09:59 PM
Damn it. How many times do I have to repeat myself? This is the true definition of DPST:

Some new posters may see the term "DPST", pronounced "dipshit", and wonder what it means. DPST is a list of characteristics that politicians display. To become a world class politician in the United States, a person must satisfy at least three of the DPST criteria, which are as follows.

D is for Dumb Ass
P is for Politician
S is for Shithead
and T is for REDNECK.

Just kidding, T is for Transvestite. Apologies to Ray Wylie Hubbard.

So, let's take some examples.

President Donald Trump is a Dumb Ass, a Politician, and a Shithead. Thus he is a world class politician.

Nancy Pelosi is also a Dumb Ass, a Politician, and a Shithead. She's world class.

Mitch McConnell is a Politician, and when passing legislation he can be a Shithead. So is Mitch world class? Yes he is. We must use process of elimination to determine which of the remaining two categories he fits into. Mitch is one of the shrewdest and smartest Congressmen we have. So he certainly is not a Dumb Ass. Therefore, he must be a transvestite, most likely a closet transvestite since we never see him dressed in women's clothes.

It's possible that Donald Trump is also a closet transvestite, and that Nancy Pelosi is a transvestite masquerading as a woman. This would mean they satisfy all four categories, which would make them truly all time world class politicians, like Winston Churchill or Adolph Hitler. However, my money's against it.

Now those of you who never knew won't have to live in the dark. Originally Posted by Tiny
DPST of the Year?

You’re DPShiTting Me!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Damn yssup! Ive got " you have to be dipshiting me" as a response to everything for the last day!
But you are a repeater too
Just lurking, everyone is doing my god's work for me. Besides, I am sober.
Just lurking, everyone is doing my god's work for me. Besides, I am sober. Originally Posted by greenbook
Seriously or are you DiPSiTing me?