Jonathan Martin: Wuss or Hero?

So you have nothing against bullying?

people with agendas must label

this is too close to the "thought police" who sets the standard? its fucken rediculous

im FOR people just figuring out how to take care of themselves ,

I wonder which side of that fence you were on
i dont know what the fuck happenned, i wasnt there and not part of that culture

funny, we have to accept the "n word" in every rap song and between blacks as "part of their culture"
i really have no problem with that so not going to start sticking cameras in locker rooms

. Rights of Passage are fine--depending upon the implementation.
again, thought police... who sets the "standard" ?

Threatening to kill someone is not.
not proven, hersay right now
no one here knows exactly what went on
and we already have many laws written already to take care of any of that if theres enough real evidence

And the morons who say "fight like a man" are really saying it's fair game for the 360 lb lineman to bully the 180 lb wide receiver because the WR can always fight the lineman.

an in shape 180 lb guy is farr more dangerous the dude just is lazy, thats the whole thing , guy is simply finding an easier way to make a living

theres a whole lot of information that hasnt surfaced, over time we will learn enough

Anyone here want to step up and fight Ndamukong Suh? After all, I'm sure your righteous heart will lead you to victory.

Neanderthal Bubbas are alive and well on this board, disguised as morons. Originally Posted by Old-T
uh huh..ok