Why are there no permanent bans on eccie?

Because if they banned all the offenders, there wouldn't be anyone left?
  • Busty
  • 06-11-2023, 04:55 PM
Have they ever permanent banned anyone on Eccie?
Does it have eternal Ban under their name?
Some might think a temporary Ban is different than a
Eternal one. A new person wouldn't know the difference.
  • BLM69
  • 06-11-2023, 06:39 PM
Post all you wish.
It's your thread.
It's your circus.
Not my monkey, not my banana.

However, you made your point as a rhetorical question in Post #1 and I answered it in Post #2.

Again, any other banter about your point which is now pointless other than your rant in Post #1 is food for the drama tards.

Looking at your post history between ECCIE & OH2, this seems to be a constant MO with your posting style. Universal White Knight for causes which are inconsequential to the world of a Internet Hooker Review Board made for men. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle

Sucks to be labeled a universal WK......LMAO 🤣, trick doesn't understand that boards are created for Men, it's not a place to defend troubled hookers. Good thing there's always OH2 built for pussies where the owner has them by the balls and dictates what's discussed, has gag orders or you're banned! F that!!!!
No I am not hurt emotionally. I’m just sick of people like you continually posting negativity about people and things that you don’t know anything about. Stick to posting about streetwalkers, which you know something about, and stop trying to be a “big tough guy” by posting bullshit negativity in threads that you know nothing about. The forums would be much better off without you chasing people away with your spiteful bullshit. Just because reputable providers won’t see you or because maybe you can’t afford to see them does not give you the right to bash them. Just stick to the streetwalkers. Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs

#1 - you do realize there is an ignore option, right?

#2 - which perma banned member are you formerly?
Have they ever permanent banned anyone on Eccie?
Does it have eternal Ban under their name?
Some might think a temporary Ban is different than a
Eternal one. A new person wouldn't know the difference. Originally Posted by Busty
Yes.We do permaban

At this time after checking the system we currently have just over 10,600 handles that have been permabanned.
#1 - you do realize there is an ignore option, right?

#2 - which perma banned member are you formerly? Originally Posted by Boltfan
I have never been banned but did get a 30 day vacation once. Been a member since 2012. Original handle was Gardo. Tried to get rid of a stalker by changing my handle twice (clitlover and new jersey guy) but it didn’t work since all my posts and reviews stayed with me. I finally disabled my account and after a month or two came back as Jethro Gibbs. I didn’t put this in private since the stalker is now gone and I have absolutely nothing to hide as far as previous handles.

Yes I do know there is an ignore button. I choose not to use it. I did put Pyramider on ignore under one of my old handles because I got tired of reading about his 1.3” of dangling death!
  • BLM69
  • 06-12-2023, 12:55 PM
I have never been banned but did get a 30 day vacation once. Been a member since 2012. Original handle was Gardo. Tried to get rid of a stalker by changing my handle twice (clitlover and new jersey guy) but it didn’t work since all my posts and reviews stayed with me. I finally disabled my account and after a month or two came back as Jethro Gibbs. I didn’t put this in private since the stalker is now gone and I have absolutely nothing to hide as far as previous handles.

Yes I do know there is an ignore button. I choose not to use it. I did put Pyramider on ignore under one of my old handles because I got tired of reading about his 1.3” of dangling death! Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs
So you've been banned, been stalked by Men and couldn't handle reading about the 1.3” of dangling death? The internet is not for you.......
So you've been banned, been stalked by Men and couldn't handle reading about the 1.3” of dangling death? The internet is not for you....... Originally Posted by BLM69
You idiot! There is a huge difference between getting tired of someone’s tiresome posts and not being able to handle them. Even someone as illiterate and dense as you should understand that. You act like such a tough guy that knows everything but you are just a dumb ass that doesn’t know a damn thing. Just as you don’t know a damn thing about the providers and hobbyists that you post things about on this board. Why don’t you grow up and become a decent human being?

I will probably get points or even a vacation for posting this but I really don’t understand why you and the other guys like you get such a thrill by being assholes on these forums. Does it make you feel smart or make you feel like a big man and a big tough guy?

In actuality it makes you and others like look like a despicable human beings and a dumb asses when you constantly post negativity about people and things which which you know absolutely nothing about. GROW UP!!!

Now I am done posting on this thread. I think I have made my point by exposing you and Winn Dixie and and others like you that really should be permanently banned but you would only come back under a different handle because you get a thrill by being an asshole. Just like I said in a previous post, you guys are like the dog shit that you step on and can’t get it off your shoe!

Now you and Winn Dixie can post to your little heart’s content. Have fun!!! Everyone knows you are a bunch of assholes!!!! With every post you guys make it shows what assholes you are!!!

Actually I feel very sad for guys like you and Winn dixie that the only way to get any self esteem is to be assholes in the forums. That is very sad.
I’m done. I have nothing more to say on the matter. I think everyone knows who the trolls are and how worthless their posts are because they never know what the hell they are talking about.

I realize that permanent bans would just result with them coming back on with new handles. They are kind of like the dog shit that you step on and just can’t get it of your shoe.

I do wish that we could somehow get the ladies to participate more in coed but I think they never will because when they always get bashed. Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs
You idiot! There is a huge difference between getting tired of someone’s tiresome posts and not being able to handle them. Even someone as illiterate and dense as you should understand that. You act like such a tough guy that knows everything but you are just a dumb ass that doesn’t know a damn thing. Just as you don’t know a damn thing about the providers and hobbyists that you post things about on this board. Why don’t you grow up and become a decent human being?

I will probably get points or even a vacation for posting this but I really don’t understand why you and the other guys like you get such a thrill by being assholes on these forums. Does it make you feel smart or make you feel like a big man and a big tough guy?

In actuality it makes you and others like look like a despicable human beings and a dumb asses when you constantly post negativity about people and things which which you know absolutely nothing about. GROW UP!!!

Now I am done posting on this thread. I think I have made my point by exposing you and Winn Dixie and and others like you that really should be permanently banned but you would only come back under a different handle because you get a thrill by being an asshole. Just like I said in a previous post, you guys are like the dog shit that you step on and can’t get it off your shoe!

Now you and Winn Dixie can post to your little heart’s content. Have fun!!! Everyone knows you are a bunch of assholes!!!! With every post you guys make it shows what assholes you are!!! Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs

3 staff members and 2 established members haven given answers that you seem to not like or care for.
I know about crusades here. I ask staff to go easy on Jeffros triggered meltdown.
Jethro needs to lay off the soy before he learns about bans firsthand. Plus he's coming off a bit simply.

Now you and Winn Dixie can post to your little heart’s content. Have fun!!! Everyone knows you are a bunch of assholes!!!! With every post you guys make it shows what assholes you are!!!

Actually I feel very sad for guys like you and Winn dixie that the only way to get any self esteem is to be assholes in the forums. That is very sad. Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs
Please stay on topic
This thread is almost as entertaining as that other thread by Blissful Tantra about a negative provider review that never materialized but only ended up outing herself and allowing all of her other past clients who had suffered negative experiences the opportunity to bring to light and pile on facts to something that never would have been known if simply she would have not posted.

They both embarrassed themselves, exposed their own hypocrisy, pettiness, entitlement, vindictiveness, intolerance, lack of empathy for others, thin skin and then proceeded to ruin their own reputations for everyone to witness. How ironic is that? Karmic justice I say. They both deserve each other. Simping ain't easy JG, but you sure make it look that way.

Now please respond to this post JG after you said twice before that you were done with this thread and that you weren't going to respond any more so at least that a way we can all rest assured that you're a man of your word if nothing else.
  • BLM69
  • 06-12-2023, 05:04 PM

Actually I feel very sad for guys like you and Winn dixie that the only way to get any self esteem is to be assholes in the forums. That is very sad. Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs
Name calling us grounds for some points, lay off the alcohol for a while Romeo, you're just a trick thinking you're saving these whores

I been here since 2010 playboy, I don't need a different handle or get emotional when people post something I don't agree with, you're having a meltdown and looking like a WK clown 🤡

In actuality it makes you and others like look like a despicable human beings and a dumb asses when you constantly post negativity about people and things which which you know absolutely nothing about. GROW UP!!! Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs
you described Aonegonexx to a T.
There are lots of guys who troll, are assholes and stalk others. There is nothing in the guidelines about being a troll or a smart ass asshole, which is why they do it. Now, stalking posts and insulting individuals just to get a reaction is supposed to be a guideline infraction, however, that, like all the other guidelines of this site, it is all mod interpreted, therefore sometimes it gets enforced sometimes it doesn't.

Besides, if the staff permanently banned all the assholes and trolls, the very little posting that happens on this site nowadays would be way fewer farther between because those guys are the ones that do most of the posting! They can do that because they are sitting behind a keyboard. There is no doubt I will have one of my stalkers post after me, mark my words.