Top 5 providers you wouldn't see again

Darn, you guys are either scared straight of the providers or your not saying anything because you can't get any kitty unless you pay for it???? That would explain why most of the reviews are not accurate at all. Interesting!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Passion2015
No one is scared of anything.

If you are going to try and start shit, do it right and get the ball rolling by putting your top 5 since you are the OP. The audience is waiting....

sixx
Thank god for people like the OP. Anytime I think I'm totally up $#!^'s creek somebody like this comes along and makes me realize that it could get worse
Well, there was this one provider, I think her name was SleepyTyme. I was banging away and she started snoring. Later we were doing Greek and she started screaming loud "oh, you're huge, you're splitting me in two, you're killing me" Then she collapsed. No pulse. I wiped the place down and left the door unlocked after I called 911. She is a definite NO.
Darn, you guys are either scared straight of the providers or your not saying anything because you can't get any kitty unless you pay for it???? That would explain why most of the reviews are not accurate at all. Interesting!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Passion2015
No one is scared of anything.

If you are going to try and start shit, do it right and get the ball rolling by putting your top 5 since you are the OP. The audience is waiting....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I'm in agreement. Give it a go, Passion.
lol fell asleep she was tierd... poor new guy enough said
Falling asleep during a blow job isn't that hard to do, lol. It happened to me in civvie life a couple of times, but not because I was bored. Just really relaxed. Like a baby with a pacifier *(smile)*

bj is very relaxing, isn't it?
I would probably find that amusing, as long as you don't grind your teeth during sleep!
Ha, rockerrick. The fellow never even noticed that I nodded off. hee hee. It was many moons ago. I just opened my eyes and kept sliding my lips. He was none the wiser. *(grin)*

like I said, bj is very relaxing indeed.

That's why I love what I do and do what I love.
Bravo! A true professional.
It's ALWAYS fun with you Maxie!