Susan Rice pulls the rug out from under her haters

• WTF
  • 12-14-2012, 08:14 AM
I feel sorry for the lady and do not have nor have ever had any hate on her.

It is a sorry craftsman that misuse thier tools. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
My guess is that they would rather have Kerry as SoS so that they can run Scott Brown in a special election for his vacated Senate seat. Why go after Rice like they have, if not?

And COG, what did I say that was racist?
My guess is that they would rather have Kerry as SoS so that they can run Scott Brown in a special election for his vacated Senate seat. Why go after Rice like they have, if not?

And COG, what did I say that was racist? Originally Posted by WTF
The Republic of the United States was established upon ideals first advanced by the Greeks. Another practice the Greeks engaged in (and no, WTF, it’s not the one you’re thinking about) is that of “killing the messenger that bears bad tidings.” http://www.word.com/unabridged/archives/2006/02/to_coin_a_phras_2.html

Plutarch's Lives has this line: “The first messenger that gave notice of Lucullus's coming was so far from pleasing Tigranes that he had his head cut off for his pains; and no man daring to bring further information, without any intelligence at all, Tigranes sat while war was already blazing around him, giving ear only to those who flattered him.”(Wiki).
This thread is hillarious. Whats all the fuss over a misguided scholar who only has book sense. Besides she might even realize that being a part of this Three Ring Circus Act of an administration isn't in her best interest anyway. Originally Posted by acp5762
Wait, when did this thread topic switch over to O'Blunder??