TOP 3 RESONS TO BE CALLED FLAKEY

As for the caps, WU gave her a tip along with a visual pic. What more can I do? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
She's pissed off hence the full-on caps. At least she quit posting.

On a seperate but related note you guys let a certain hobbyist around here run with full blown caps all day long and most never said anything to him.
Ya they did but he never quit....
Ya they did but he never quit.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Not very many. Most were too busy slapping him on the back. I don't like full-on caps. It's a question of etiquette and I like to see a level playing field too.
Well I guess since he hasn't been posting or reviewing in a while we don't have to worry about it lol.
I THINCK CAPS LOCK IS FUCKING AWESOME!

P.S. I AM YMMV KINDA GIRL. Originally Posted by illdoitall
You should really change your handle. I am not playing. I am completely serious.
Dammn my eyes are hurting. Mucho.
You should really change your handle. I am not playing. I am completely serious. Originally Posted by junglemonkey

thats what i was thinking.
In the world of metal aberration and personality disorder we have:
There is flakey...
There is dizzy bitch...
There is crazy...
There is dangerously unhinged...

wanna do a pole on where this threads concepts fit..??
L8r
r9
P.S. I AM YMMV KINDA GIRL Originally Posted by illdoitall
You should really change your handle. I am not playing. I am completely serious. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
I could not agree more ... ... How about "idosomethingssometimes"?
In the world of metal aberration and personality disorder we have:
There is flakey...
There is dizzy bitch...
There is crazy...
There is dangerously unhinged...

wanna do a pole on where this threads concepts fit..??
L8r
r9 Originally Posted by rhino9
You forgot "All the Above"
I could not agree more ... ... How about "idosomethingssometimes"? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
"illdoitalljustnotwithu"
wanna do a pole on where this threads concepts fit..?? Originally Posted by rhino9
No thanks. I don't want to "do a pole" under any circumstances. But to each, his own.
How about you go from illdoitall to idontdoadamnthing.
On second thought, go ahead and bust out with new retiring threAD and get a big push in sales. Then come back with a new handle that reflects truth. Hopefully you would have CLEANED up your act by then.
wow ok all this about caps? whatever I already said im flakey who cares? pu**y is still good!