Cecilia - scratch another one off the list

When did we start needing a providers permission to discuss her pricing and menu..........WTF
Ironic how CB was Cecilia's WK in previous post.
Ironic how CB was Cecilia's WK in previous post. Originally Posted by ibechill
well, in all fairness, not a WK - just someone who enjoyed a session and shared it with the Board.

But no good deed goes unpunished.
When did we start needing a providers permission to discuss her pricing and menu..........WTF Originally Posted by dearhunter
+1

Permissions?? We don't need no stinking permissions!!
This is not the first time we have heard she has NCNS someone. CeCe if you want to be taken seriously then get serious.
... I never gave you permission .... Originally Posted by CeCiLiA88
Damn ... are ya'll married or what...
I have an ole friend from aspd who was also NCNS by Cecilia.
Told me this a couple months ago in a pm.
I have an ole friend from aspd who was also NCNS by Cecilia.
Told me this a couple months ago in a pm. Originally Posted by carkido45
Did he have permission to say that?
I am just stating what I feel is right no matter what I may state I will always look like the bad one so regardless I just thought I would make a statement...
so as not to lose perspective...how about a pic of the new girls??
You can go find my ad on backpage and or you can look at my showcase they are still healing but I love them except when they get in my way lol... How have you been Mr
well, I will come on them...I mean I will come see them in person soon.
Ok Can't Wait To See You Have A Good Day
I remember you tellin me that but also I remember that I never gave you permission to inform potiental clients how much my sessions were and what I offered.... Originally Posted by CeCiLiA88
Just curious, your services and prices can be found on p411 which to an extent can be viewed by anyone who desires to know. And you have a problem with s client posting your prices and services to a potential client which by the way is done in all reviews.

Do you vary your rates depending on every client?
If you had an accident, it is very easy to prove … if I was Cecilia … I would have taken a picture of my bruises and my wrecked car then posted the pic in this thread. Simple.

Then there would be no more need for questioning if this really did or did not happen.