I Just Want To Respond Here About A Review

Perhaps snack cookie is the new taint.
I met Lisa a few years ago for a session. As I expected she was tall, beautiful, and very sexy. Especially in the little bikini and heels she met me in. She looked just like her pictures which isn't always the case with a lot of ladies. I was very pleasantly surprised at how down to earth, friendly, and just plain nice she was. Even though I was looking up at her (actually I don't think I looked up all that often) she immediately put me at ease and made me feel genuinely welcome in her place. And once the clothes were of, OMG this girl really does rock.

How someone could be a Richard Cranium to Lisa is impossible for me to understand.
Ive seen your pics for years but I think it just clicked how hot you are....definate lady boner Originally Posted by Anastasia Roberts
Anastasia Roberts and Lisa for doubles, that picture will get me through the day.
Amen to that
Lol to the guy that thinks this is an ad.... you must have never seen MY Ads or you wouldn't say it... I just had to get across the FACT I DO NOT DO BBFS... So if your gonna come see me and then bad review because you did that to me ... that's just wrong ...I accept the bad review of course after the 10th time begging I was done with him .... so it's been up ( this thread) he has been online and chose not to respond ... so the truth is obvious ... JS... Please Mod can you shut this thread down now. ...and thank you everyone for listening and understanding ... Have a blessed weekend...well the rest of it ... All my love !!!!