Doubles Partners

You girls get a room! Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
Yeah...get a room. And let me in!
Yeah...get a room. And let me in! Originally Posted by MassageLuvr
I think we might be able to make that happen ��
I've been asked several times as well. Unless the guy has been with us both separately and it's something he wants to purse, if the ladies meet to make sure they mesh. Then I say go for it. They seek out doubles for the Real Passion between two females not trying to fake it just to make some money.
...and me also Jules?!

I think we might be able to make that happen �� Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Hey, hey this post is about ME! You girls pair off on your own time!

I'm playing ya'll don't trip. I am holding auditions at my place later on. I'm dead serious. Bring your A game!
It's kind of a tricky thing because I am sure every one of us gets asked this often. It's a service that is in demand and smart girls will find an efficient way to make it happen. I think it is good to have a few good options and good photos of each of them. We have had the conversation enough times to anticipate our clients needs and be prepared.
I'd love to be a fly on the wall...with a video camera...during that audition sexy Morgan.

Hey, hey this post is about ME! You girls pair off on your own time!

I'm playing ya'll don't trip. I am holding auditions at my place later on. I'm dead serious. Bring your A game! Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Morgan: Sharing is Caring
After a lot of talk I see SweetSierra and Jules Jaguar are getting together as doubles partners, who is going to be first and please post a review on these two very sexy women!
After a lot of talk I see SweetSierra and Jules Jaguar are getting together as doubles partners, who is going to be first and please post a review on these two very sexy women! Originally Posted by midgetwrestler
We went on a date with each other last night and had a blast ��

We decided we are in for doubles I wonder who is gonna be first? Lol
Erotic Morgan - You by yourself are and absolutely beautiful woman that any man would consider himself to be fortunate just spending time together. Having a doubles partner would be hard for a man to decide just who to focus his attention on, yet a time such as this would be very hard to forget.

I always wish you the very best - TexasCowboy
Ironically enough, I connected with my doubles parter Celeste by way of a client. He gave her my information for screening and when I saw her website I was blown away. She was fine as hell! We went out for drinks and have been tight ever since. We work well together and both have dangerously insane curves, but I'm always open to meeting new partners which is really just my way of saying I love pussy LMAO!
i never been with 2 people at the same time! sounds interesting!