HELP‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

And post taint ...
Also, ACTUALLY contact the provider references by the email/phone number listed in their showcase. Do not trust the email/phone number the client gives because he may change it slightly and you are contacting him and not the provider.

For example: ssjdawg@gmail.com vs. ssj.dawg@gmail.com
If he gives her number but she doesn’t list her number-how do you know it’s hers?

Client may list a provider but never saw her-just hoping you don’t actually check
Client may behave good with one provider but with another-search their name for alerts even though they have encounters
Thanks Carmella! ❤️
Thank you also ssjdawg!❤️
THANKS BUTCH!!! It means a lot ❤️❤️
  • BLM69
  • 01-19-2019, 08:29 AM
And most importantly, not everything here is what it seems, you could follow all the protocols and still get bit.
Follow your gut. Don’t take an appt if it just isn’t seeming right. Or let them know your stomach isn’t feeling right (your gut feeling, right?) and put it off a few days. Those sort of things tell you a lot. The good guys are obvious. I see wonderful amazing guys and I enjoy it.
Never do it if you aren’t feeling like you are going to enjoy it. If they are pushy from the conversations or verifying or it’s jusy too much, it’s not the right situation.
Hope you enjoy.
  • Crock
  • 01-19-2019, 12:28 PM
Also, ACTUALLY contact the provider references by the email/phone number listed in their showcase. Do not trust the email/phone number the client gives because he may change it slightly and you are contacting him and not the provider.

For example: ssjdawg@gmail.com vs. ssj.dawg@gmail.com
If he gives her number but she doesn’t list her number-how do you know it’s hers?

Client may list a provider but never saw her-just hoping you don’t actually check
Client may behave good with one provider but with another-search their name for alerts even though they have encounters Originally Posted by Ssjdawg
Great point, but bad example. Dots are invisible in the name (before the @) of an email address. ssjdawg@gmail.com is the exact same email as ssj.dawg@gmail.com

But the point is great. Verify the contact info for the reference using ECCIE or OH2 (or PM them using the website).
  • harry
  • 01-19-2019, 01:02 PM
Hi Vani, you’re really cute! Welcome to Eccie! You’ve gotten some really great advice from Allegra Hope and the other ladies. Listen to them as they know a thing or two because they’ve seen a thing or two. Hey, that sounds like an insurance commercial!
I wish you the best of luck and great success here. Maybe we will meet someday :-)
Hey Vani. I'm not working right now, so if you'd like to PM me with any questions, please feel free. I too got a few infractions my first year in 2012, but none since then. I'd be happy to help if I can.
Hey Vani. I'm not working right now, so if you'd like to PM me with any questions, please feel free. I too got a few infractions my first year in 2012, but none since then. I'd be happy to help if I can. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Talk to Ginger, she is very nice and helpful. Good luck.