Favorite Sexual Position

Face down ass up or some old school missionary.
Interesting!!. I like old position and surfboard. I think the one's weight and how athletic he is determine the best position.
I have dream since the first time i watched Olympic Games to try positions with flexible girl. Anyone had any experince? Or I dream too much.

Missionary is probably the most intimate for me... but I LOVE surfboard and FDAU.
Ok Im hearing a lot of this surfboard action.... What exactly is surfboard?? I need a provider to show me this pronto!
Ok Im hearing a lot of this surfboard action.... What exactly is surfboard?? I need a provider to show me this pronto! Originally Posted by Crimson32
Her on stomach, you penetrating from above and behind... leaving over her or laying on her.
Ok Im hearing a lot of this surfboard action.... What exactly is surfboard?? I need a provider to show me this pronto! Originally Posted by Crimson32

Would love to show you...

Think of doggie..but the lady on her stomach...legs together...ass lifted....back arched...you straddling her...sliding in from behind.

Think of doggie..but the lady on her stomach...legs together...ass lifted....back arched...you straddling her...sliding in from behind. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
You been practicing your limberness??

Motorboating taint is the best.

Think of doggie..but the lady on her stomach...legs together...ass lifted....back arched...you straddling her...sliding in from behind. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Sounds like you need to pencil me in for this class then Ms Foster..
I would say doogie,mish,cowgirl i like to ride
I choose all of the above!
I have been asked this question before, by a provider. I am thinking as long as I am getting laid I don't care what position I am in. I like to try them all, but I do like to end up in mish, looking into her eyes.
K9 while she goes down on another lady is pretty high up there in my book.
Cg,mish,and islands
I totally love Asian...next to a HUGE mirror...I get amazing visuals!!!