Originally Posted by Little Monster

That's not piss! That's squirt!
That's not piss! That's squirt! Originally Posted by Deznuttz

Whatever that is. I'd pay good money to be right underneath that
That's not piss! That's squirt! Originally Posted by Deznuttz

Says Pee hunters in the photo, aka golden shower IJS
But as LM says I'm in line for a squirt

IB
Her aim ain't worth shit. Oops I mean pee.
A lot of women love to squit and lots of men love it. To each their own. For me, it's just not for me. As for the people being rude please just put them on ignore over time they will get tired of talking to a wall of silence.
Can someone quote fire, I have her on ignore.
When I see your ads, this is what comes to mind. Lol
Your want to put stuff in guys asses and then piss on them, with a hand job thrown in somewhere. That's just what I think. I could be wrong. Originally Posted by Deznuttz
And get paid for it.
jezz denutzz, just because something is not what you like, does not mean others do not like it. As we have said here, It is not pee, it is call prostate massage and my clients love what i do and you just don't worry your pretty little small mind about other adults do for fun. I think the bigger question here is what is it to you and why do u feel the need to ridicule others for their choices for fun and their desires on a fuck board? you know i never really understood why others vociferously judge what folks do for fun behind closed doors when hurts no one and it is really none of their business. passing judgement on others is easy, finding out what really gets u off and acting on it and enjoying yourself in private is too. you figure out which is more fun for you, judgmental finger shaking or weak kneed thighs shaking, it's your call. Originally Posted by sue_nami
There's are obviously a few that enjoy what you offer but it's also obvious that it's not enough and requires you to constantly run ads in CoEd.

The vast manoeuvre of providers simply run ads in the ad section and go to the bank.
I actually appreciate Sue Nami starting the thread about squirting. This is a cyber fuck board that shares information about various things in our community. If squirting is not an interest to you, then move on. Being a negative prick behind a keyboard isn't necessary here IMHO. We have enough of that here already. Originally Posted by Who's Your Daddy
Other than her starting a topic and every response basically being to come spend money to learn ........ exactly what information is presented here? Only value in the thread was a pic of a hot young in shape girl taking a piss.
Can someone quote fire, I have her on ignore. Originally Posted by Deznuttz
Sorry... that avatar of an overly wide ass is already present in too many posts.
My first squirting experience was with Jules Malano. I was entertains a small group of ladies (3) and they really wanted Jules to join us for a slumber party.

Jules took me as all the ladies (Ella, Sophie, and Sensual Sophia) watched and cheered her on as she rode me in CG until she squirted, then I eat her pussy while the ladies watched, she soaked me good. Now tell me you would turn tail and run from that?

IB
My first squirting experience was with Jules Malano. I was entertains a small group of ladies (3) and they really wanted Jules to join us for a slumber party.

Jules took me as all the ladies (Ella, Sophie, and Sensual Sophia) watched and cheered her on as she rode me in CG until she squirted, then I eat her pussy while the ladies watched, she soaked me good. Now tell me you would turn tail and run from that?

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I would. I don't find her attractive at all.

And lbs of the others looks too much like my ex wife.
manoeuvre Originally Posted by Whispers
WTF?
I can translate gibberish, manoeuvre = majority!

IB
I actually appreciate Sue Nami starting the thread about squirting. This is a cyber fuck board that shares information about various things in our community. If squirting is not an interest to you, then move on. Being a negative prick behind a keyboard isn't necessary here IMHO. We have enough of that here already. Originally Posted by Who's Your Daddy
I completely agree with this. There is tooooooo much negativity.
I happen to be one of those squirters and it is a very intense orgasm when it happens.