daty/dato like it or tolerate it

ok ladies i know daty is a favorite of guys but do you like it when a client does it? do yo ever get tired of it or do you mind if a guy does it the whole session? Originally Posted by actionjackson647
Like it? What about LOVE IT! Can't get enough, ever. As a matter of fact, that is how I plan to die, lol. You can do it the whole session and then some sweety! See below:

Staff edit, image violation. CC
Wow, talk about a threAD! But hey, I'm glad you enjoy it.
Damn HotCougarMILF!! Now that's a nice visual!!
Wow, talk about a threAD! But hey, I'm glad you enjoy it. Originally Posted by incognito isis
This is the only site some of us are on and how where we get our business. I understand that you are not here for that reason but I don't think Its very nice of you to comment that way to the girls that are on here. You want to bash guys-fine (they can hold there on ) but it would be nice if you could leave the ladies alone. I would hope whatever site you are on the ladies would show you the same respect.
  • Tiny
  • 06-15-2011, 08:58 PM
Please don't hijack this one. There are at least 2 other current STD thread going on.
  • Tiny
  • 06-15-2011, 09:12 PM
Done
This is the only site some of us are on and how where we get our business. I understand that you are not here for that reason but I don't think Its very nice of you to comment that way to the girls that are on here. You want to bash guys-fine (they can hold there on ) but it would be nice if you could leave the ladies alone. I would hope whatever site you are on the ladies would show you the same respect. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

That is her main purpose here. She doesn't have to face any repercussions so she just bashes or bitches and moans about how every takes advantage of her.
That is her mail purpose here. She doesn't have to face any repercussions so she just bashes or bitches and moans about how every takes advantage of her. Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
Sir, I can admit my faults -it was inconsiderate of me to accuse the other lady of starting a threAD. You however, are a hijacker! This thread is about ass licking, NOT about ME and my clingy clients. And for the record, NO ONE takes advantage of me. No one. They try, and it pisses me off to no end when they try, but they don't succeed. I know your all so enchanted by me, but lets stick to the topic of ass licking.

This is the only site some of us are on and how where we get our business. I understand that you are not here for that reason but I don't think Its very nice of you to comment that way to the girls that are on here. You want to bash guys-fine (they can hold there on ) but it would be nice if you could leave the ladies alone. I would hope whatever site you are on the ladies would show you the same respect. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Good Point! Your right about that. I forget that you ladies are here for advertising purposes. Note to self: just becAUSE I'm not here for advertising, doesn't mean the rest aren't. This bizness is hard enuff as it is, I certainly don't want to make anyones life any harder. Thank you for enlightening me.
Carolina Gent, see my statement to Tiny please.
In a rare moment, I have to agree with Ms Isis with keeping on topic.
Aren't we in a pissy mood tonight!!

Now back to our regularly scheduled program of Daty/Dato of Our Lives!!
My bad Chica. I guess I should have phrased it differently. She gave her opinion on the topic and when someone else did, she called it a threAD. All posts could be considered threADs to some degree.

As to the topic, I'm always looking for someone to help me perfect my DATY technique. DATO, no thanks.
DATY, KISSING are reserved for a relationship! DATO... ah NO! Just my spin!
My bad Chica. I guess I should have phrased it differently. She gave her opinion on the topic and when someone else did, she called it a threAD. All posts could be considered threADs to some degree.

As to the topic, I'm always looking for someone to help me perfect my DATY technique. DATO, no thanks. Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
You are wrong. I called it a threAD because she posted a HUGE photo of her vagina. Whatever. I understand the ladies are here to advertise and I won't be knockin 'em for that no more. Especially after reading some horrific threads tonight, some women here go thru a hella lot more then me with those clingsters of mine. To which you said something about me always complaining about guys taking advantage of me, to which that has nothing to do with ass licking!

SL, I love your rhyms. Dine @ the Y? Oh me oh my! Dine @ the O? OH NO!
Let me go on record as saying... there is a big difference between DATO and kissing someone's ass! I mean if I administer a soft little spank, it would ungentlemanly of me NOT to kiss it and make it better!