i think new members should be treated better and given more leeway

• pxmcc
  • 09-29-2024, 09:35 PM
^^yup Marcellus appears be an upstanding gent. plus,those 2 faggots who fucked (with) him in pulp fiction made a big mistake..
  • pxmcc
  • 09-29-2024, 09:44 PM
sorry double post. but i've never heard one negative word about Marcellus Wallace, well pretty much ever. and he doesn't even have any haters. maybe shinepro should take some notes to avoid his 181st timeout. i think that may be an eccie record, although Wolf_Whistle isn't too far behind..

by the way, i've been banned prolly 80something times..
  • pxmcc
  • 10-03-2024, 06:46 AM
but if a newb displays evidence of phuckery, like a newb who knows way too much about the hobby, then i say call that shit out. but foxtrot never pulled the "ok before i was a newb, but now i'm a seasoned hobbyist," so he should have escaped strict scrutiny. (pun for my liarers out there..)
^^^. You’re so gullible.
  • pxmcc
  • Yesterday, 12:03 AM
^^^. You’re so gullible. Originally Posted by Cendell M
maybe so. but at least i'm not mentally retarded..

so, foxtrot is shinepro?

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahah..

try again, Cendell. you're slipping, gurl..

whatever happened to your a1 shinepro radar? you used to be the best of the best. now you're just sad, and sorry..

is shinepro the boogie man too?..

bahahahahahahahahahah..

sure, course he is..

cendell, i'm so disappointed in you. you were a shining star. now, you're just a..nother clueless member..

no worries tho. you'll get your mojo back. just be patient..
Yes foxtrotter is shinepro WE know you’re going hard for him but I don’t need any brushing up You do my friend

I’m not gonna go back-and-forth with you over this again think what you wanna think
Good read and interesting point I concur
maybe so. but at least i'm not mentally retarded..

so, foxtrot is shinepro?

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahah..

try again, Cendell. you're slipping, gurl..

whatever happened to your a1 shinepro radar? you used to be the best of the best. now you're just sad, and sorry..

is shinepro the boogie man too?..

bahahahahahahahahahah..

sure, course he is..

cendell, i'm so disappointed in you. you were a shining star. now, you're just a..nother clueless member..

no worries tho. you'll get your mojo back. just be patient.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
You’ve turned into a reall POS and everyone sees it lol
You’ve turned into a reall POS and everyone sees it lol Originally Posted by Cendell M
Cendell i'd like to bury any hatchet. that was my bad. at the end of the day, i'm just here to be entertained.
you might be right. who knows.
pxmcc,
you post it, you own it.
an open apology (your hatchet comment) is a good restart.
You can shove it, you like to while out on women then when you like look like the asshole you want to bury the hatchet, you did the same thing to Busty, just don’t address me anymore and I won’t address you! You can continue to defend foxtrotter/ shinepro that’s your business at the end of the day you look silly