Add to the story...

he realized soon there after that he shouldn't have blinked while shoving his cock in that hole because........
...he shoved it in the WRONG HOLE!! Dammit, too many holes here; the 3 sisters, nuns, Father Rod, the Pope(!)... What the hell...you can never have too many holes...poor TC...on the HUNT for the perfect hole...can anyone help?
Tom Clubs offered help and advise. Tom said try TS Ecciella. TC was like thanks but no thanks. He then ponders what to do what to do ......
"Just taint fair, just taint fair", TC mumbles to himself as he ponders. Just Taint .... That's it! Taint! Why didn't I think of it before?!, he exclaims aloud like a giddy school boy! Call Pyramider, surely he'll know what to do! Sure! All of his reviews, all the posts, all the remarks and replies, all the taint! So, TC reaches down to his ankles and grabs his pants, pulls them up, and ziiipppp! Ouch, damn! Now my freakin pecker is hung in my zipper!!?? What else could possibly go wrong. Now TC is mumbling, again, one hand daintily holding the tongue of his zipper, the other pushing his belly out of the way so he can see, all the while trying to delicately get his pecker dislodged from his zipper.