CNN’s Jake Tapper equates MAGA supporters to terrorists

So don’t know. You’re just assuming. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Reading comprehension is fundamental!
Bush had his terrorist group Al-queda. Obama had ISIS, Trump didn't have one. Biden's will be Trump supporters. Never mind "Black Lives Matter" and ANTIFA those are only ideas, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

actually, for trump, its BLM and antifa. so much for the idea bullshit.
blm and antheifa groups are well funded!
blm and antheifa groups are well funded! Originally Posted by winn dixie
That's why they exist.
  • oeb11
  • 02-11-2021, 07:36 AM

1b1- So- and u do Know - 'Just Know" - despite the usual lack of any 'proof'

'Proof' to a DPST/ccper - is that jake tapper and Xinn 'told u so".
I am not assuming anything.Trump publicly stated to protesters to carry on in a peaceful manner. The Democrats are so bent on preventing Trump from showing up on the Political scene again because Trump is a political threat to them. If Democrats really cared about this country and really thought Trump was an incompetent President they never would have nominated an imbecile like Joe Biden.
  • oeb11
  • 02-11-2021, 07:46 AM
Good point - L-17
Lost on the sheeples
  • WTF
  • 02-11-2021, 07:46 AM
No, you still don't get it. Trump wasn't encouraging or expecting a riot to take place. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Are you insane?

That is exactly wtf he wanted!

He wanted to scare Congress into overturning the election.

What if Biden held a rally of ANTIFA next to Mel de Largo or wtf ever Trump's place is called and then encouraged them to March on the place....would you think Biden had nothing to do with any violence that incurred? Jesus man!
  • WTF
  • 02-11-2021, 07:47 AM
Good point - L-17
Lost on the sheeples Originally Posted by oeb11
Who the fick you calling sheeples?

QAnon supporters?
  • oeb11
  • 02-11-2021, 07:52 AM
Thank U - wtf - You also do love your role modes lenin, stalin, mao, putin, and Xi!
count on this - when the AOC re-education camps open - they will come for You among the very first of the victims of DPSY/ccp ideology.

There will be No One to speak for You!
  • WTF
  • 02-11-2021, 07:59 AM
Thank U - wtf - You also do love your role modes lenin, stalin, mao, putin, and Xi!
count on this - when the AOC re-education camps open - they will come for You among the very first of the victims of DPSY/ccp ideology.

There will be No One to speak for You! Originally Posted by oeb11
Right now, your lying ass seems to be trying to speak for me. You lie about what I'vesaid or what I supposedly think. ...so when you say "No One", you mean you and your lies....I'll be fine with "No One" like you speaking for me..
jake tapper is a bigger threat to truth and America than even people like lemon and stelter

its because he looks reasonable while speaking like a buffoon while the others both look and speak like buffoons
would you think Biden had nothing to do with any violence that incurred?
Except there was no violence, other than some overzealous bodyguard, whose name we’re not allowed to know, who shot and killed an unarmed woman.
the riot incitement was accomplished slowly over the course of time

it was insidious

it took repeated lies

it took words of belligerence

it took physical attacks

there were constant dog whistles of racism

there were attacks on the rule of law and attacks on authority

there were repeated use and corruption of government

there was support of violent radical fringe groups

there was repeated demeaning's of peoples

there was lack of acceptances of election results

and finally people were fed up with the dimocrats and sadly reacted in a way that could be used against truth
Except there was no violence, other than some overzealous bodyguard, whose name we’re not allowed to know, who shot and killed an unarmed woman. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
You sir need help.