My science experiment with blakeonback .

I get all the rest of it, totally not cool of that guy. But you won't have a drink with a guy if he brings it? Unless you're on the wagon or something, that sounds pretty stuck up. I understand not drinking open drinks, but this sounds like unopened cans. It just seems as if you had prior history and bringing you a drink was a personal affront somehow. It put the whole session on the wrong foot.
Some of us simply don't drink at all. Even in my young days, I wasn't into drinking. A lot of guys I see find it refreshing that I don't need to be chemically altered to enjoy my time with them. I don't see how refusing something that I don't enjoy would make me stuck up.

Now.. if it is evening, and the gent has a liking towards a certain beverage and we're spending more than an hour together... I don't mind springing for a small bottle of liquor or some wine. But in this case, it was a noon appointment-- so no, I wouldn't provide a beverage. If the gent wants a drink at noon, they're gonna have to spring for it. Particularly if it is just an hour-- I really don't want to be responsible for a gent drinking 2 tallboys in an hour--- that's enough for a smaller gent to fail a breathalyzer.
It sounds like you enjoyed the session(sucking fucking and hanging out for 45 minutes over DOES NOT happen when the provider doesn't feel a vibe) It honestly sounds like you were just mildly disappointed that he turned out to be a little bit of a doodoo head.
Personally I don't drink and prefer my date abstain before and during our time.

She might need one after my big fat hairy ass sweats and slobbers all over her though!
I get all the rest of it, totally not cool of that guy. But you won't have a drink with a guy if he brings it? Unless you're on the wagon or something, that sounds pretty stuck up. I understand not drinking open drinks, but this sounds like unopened cans. It just seems as if you had prior history and bringing you a drink was a personal affront somehow. It put the whole session on the wrong foot. Originally Posted by Smokin
Are you serious? Maybe we just dont drink or maybe we have to drive home or go to our real job after? Hell maybe we might have a family children or other responsibilities to attend to or just plain dont feel comfortable drinking with a stranger.
Are you serious? Maybe we just dont drink or maybe we have to drive home or go to our real job after? Hell maybe we might have a family children or other responsibilities to attend to or just plain dont feel comfortable drinking with a stranger. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Yes I'm serious. Her showcase lists goose and juice as favorite drink. For that matter, yours lists champagne and wine. If I see a provider that advertises that she drinks, it's easy to assume she'll have a drink with me.
It sounds like you enjoyed the session(sucking fucking and hanging out for 45 minutes over DOES NOT happen when the provider doesn't feel a vibe) Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
I think you might need to go back and re-read the original post, Nic. She writes that she mentioned the time and he confirmed, but then started stall tactics to stay over.

K.
You know what they say about people that ASSume
You know what they say about people that ASSume Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
You know what they say about wishy washy providers.
You know what they say about wishy washy providers. Originally Posted by Smokin
No i dont, tell me more
Context has a lot to do with things as well. If I listed that I enjoyed alcoholic beverages-- do you have the same expectation that I'lll drink at 10AM as you would at 7PM?

I can fully understand the science experiment... more than once, I've spent (and ENJOYED) time with a gent that most ladies don't enjoy dealing with. To the point where I've jokingly referred to myself as "The Jackass Whisperer". So yeah-- I don't slight her for trying...
It seems to me that there is a ASSumption made, that if alcohol is present in a session, over indulgence is always the case. Can't a lady or gent enjoy a single glass of wine or Champagne? It can break the ice, act as a warm up for BCD, and generally be part of the social aspect of a tryst. Not every gent here has consumption demons he can't manage!

I always ask politely if a lady would enjoy an adult beverage. (Wine in the eves, Champagne during the day.) If a lady declines, as she simply doesn't drink or has other commitments afterward where alcohol would affect her, then I arrive without any beverage under my arm. No biggie.

What's so hard about that?
Exactly
Nothing is hard about that. I often have gents ask me if I would care for a beverage and I always tell them that while I do not drink, if they'd like to enjoy a beverage to feel free. I don't have any moral objection to drinking... I'm just simply not a drinker myself.
Nothing is hard about that. I often have gents ask me if I would care for a beverage and I always tell them that while I do not drink, if they'd like to enjoy a beverage to feel free. I don't have any moral objection to drinking... I'm just simply not a drinker myself. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Grace, my comment and rhetorical question was not directed at you. It was simply an observation about why simple things so damn hard around here sometimes.

You're always the voice of reason. Hope I didn't offend.
Not at all.. just saying I can totally support a girl not wanting to drink a tall boy at noon.