When Hillary burns out what are the democrats going to do?

Is "Womb Raider" you "real name."

Sounds like a rapist to me. Originally Posted by LexusLover
His real name is "Butt Raider". Probably.
I'd like to see what new lies Fauxcahontis Lie-awatha Warren will come up with if she's tapped by the Liberal "powers that be " to save the day after Shrillary's melt down. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
They need to make a decision here in a couple of months. Hillary's lack of stamina (both mental and physical) will be apparent. If Warren doesn't want it badly enough to run for the office, then she's a sure loser.

Has anyone done a ancestry check on Warren to see how much Indian really is in her?
Get ready for 8 years of bawling, whining, crying and hateful comments. Here's an idea, why not try and provide evidence that the policies (or lack thereof) have produced anything good for this country or the world this century.

Tough shit, idiots. When you disengage from the process, then you get left behind. You're all fucking history.

Might as well move back to Tehran.

Fucking zealots...
Let me guess ... the girl said: "I did not have sex with that man!"

He's a sexual predator. If that's a "pervert," then he fits on the plane. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Case in point.
Case in point. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thanks. Glad you agree.
I think you are taking that a little too far. Name calling in politics goes way back. Wasn't Nixon called "tricky Dick?" Wasn't Rutherford Hayes called "Rutherfraud?" Originally Posted by DSK
The only “clean,” scandal-free presidential race in the history of the United States was the 1788-89 race when George Washington ran unopposed for the presidency.

Says who, IBgrubergrubered? We can't even have a thread here without you gruberingyourself all over the place, you gay fuckdoll grubergruber.

Saw a pic of her from behind on Megyn that made the above look flattering.

Look Charlie Brown! It's the Great Pumpkin.
They need to make a decision here in a couple of months. Hillary's lack of stamina (both mental and physical) will be apparent. If Warren doesn't want it badly enough to run for the office, then she's a sure loser.

Has anyone done a ancestry check on Warren to see how much Indian really is in her? Originally Posted by gnadfly

I noticed that too. She looks overweight and old. Does she also have a drinking problem?
Is "Womb Raider" you "real name."

Sounds like a rapist to me. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What? It's a play on TombRaider, you old fuck. Only, my dick's so big, I get up in the womb.
Well, if the "Bush Regime" happens to implode, there are literally dozens of alternatives. Who is there for the DNC if Clinton collapses?? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
He was clearly referencing the Bush FAMILY, since he actually use the word FAMILY later in the same post.

Thanks. Glad you agree. Originally Posted by LexusLover
He was talking about you...
Womb raider sounds (strangely enough) like someone who raids wombs. What is in a womb? Why a baby...baby killing womb raider. Sick SOB.
I noticed that too. She looks overweight and old. Does she also have a drinking problem? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Which one?
Only, my dick's so big, I get up in the womb. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That's not "the womb" ... that's a fold in the skin.
Womb raider sounds (strangely enough) like someone who raids wombs. What is in a womb? Why a baby...baby killing womb raider. Sick SOB. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Is he a nurse at an abortion clinic?

Hillary has a thyroid problem. She like to eat them fried.