First week at eccie - very difficult!

wanting to fuck as nature intended is ok, trying to bully a young lady into it is not. Originally Posted by txman123
I agree....but my concern is when I'm screening someone and they ask for bareback or BBBJ or CIM and on and on.... Originally Posted by La-Tinalyssa

I understand the issue with these goons asking for BBFS...tell 'em all to eff off!
But, I'm confused on the rest of the statement......why would these dudes be asking about (services performed) like BBBJ or CIM....? It's clearly stated in your opening ad, Tina (see: Welcomes & Introductions; dated 4-23) these activities are available:

"Full menu of services like bbbj, cim...."

Shouldn't be any confusion as far as I can see. Unless of course, something's changed since posting that ad, hmmm?
Originally Posted by FunInDFW
damn Fun that was quick.
you can take an english course at your local junior college if you need some comprehension help.

Do you have those clips stored up for quick access, or do you go get them off the internet as needed?
you can take an english course at your local junior college if you need some comprehension help. Originally Posted by txman123
The irony here is palpable given what you quoted, then stated.
The irony here is palpable given what you quoted, then stated. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I'll have to touch base (metaphor) with you later, about that palpable irony
Nah, I'm done with thread hijacking,
You can have the last word if you want.
Yeah, Providing is not easy. You do need to develop some thick skin and take the bizarre requests with a grain of salt. One Provider told me her first day some freak wanted to watch his German Sheppard fuck her, and he was 100% serious.

I can't offer anything new in the way of advice other than what has been mentioned several times about not throwing your phone number out there for public consumption. It will never stop ringing and even If you block some creeper he will call you back on a new Google voice number. Lots of misfit weirdos around these parts who get off on harassing Providers.
  • TC75
  • 05-09-2016, 01:34 AM
Fuck 'em. Don't email and only text from a burner.
One person asked me to visit for an overnight--in a tent. Originally Posted by La-Tinalyssa
LMAO,,,Only in Texas.