Should Sofia Go or Should Wayward Be Banned?

Prrrrrrt! Wait a minute!

One of the options says, "Pistol whip Wayward if he ever "Bitch Slaps" another provider".

There's a very strong implication in that you're alleging that he's physically slapped a provider.

You two keyboard cowboys need to re-word your poll, because that's a pretty serious allegation you're throwing around.

That's even worse than calling him a murdering rat bastard. Shame on you!

But I tell ya' what. I'll lay 5:1 on Waykilli if/when you two yahoos get to feeling froggy and wanna' jump on him. To sweeten the deal we can ban anyone who doesn't walk away. That sounds like a win-win, doesn't it?

The window's open. Gitcha' some.

If sofia's leaving, it's not because of Wayward's board presence.
It's because dearhunter is Way's bitch and sofia's heartbroken and jealous.

...come to thinck of it so am I.

Yup, send Wayward to Singapore!!

Curtail all free thinckers and eliminate anything resembling other than the state sponsored perceptions of the truth! Works well on other boards...

Ban everyone! Originally Posted by cpi3000
That's a good start.

What the hell is this witch hunt about? Raphy, and his minions, need to clean their pipes. Sofia did this to herself. She outed someone and even the fair and balanced Gina stated she needs to go. No one forced her to leave, all she had to do was behave.

Is Raphy and Kosy pissed because now Sofia is on their board burning up bandwidth?
Are there no moderators around here? Not many providers will post ads here or men post reviews if administrators persist in allowing this level of abuse. Originally Posted by The One and Only
Did you ever hear of aspd?
Did you ever hear of aspd? Originally Posted by pyramider
I say dunt-punt Wayward into 2011 (but with no penalties for roughing the kicker). Then hang, draw and quarter the murdering rat bastard, and scatter his putrid remains to the four corners of the SHMB empire. [edit-mention of violence not permitted-warning points issued]
I am going to have to go with the ban Wayward. He has been kicked and banned from every board he has ever been a member of. This includes boards related to his work as well as the hobby. If we don't ban him it would break his streak and we don't want that do we.

One thing most people on here have a problem with is that Wayward is way smarter then they are.
Punt Sofakingfun.
Holy chit. REALLY?
Fast Gunn, I think you need to step away from your keyboard for a while.
Not everyone thinks like you (thank god).
Of course the rest of us don't think breaking up with a client is equivalent to putting a man on death row.
You might ask the mods to close your thread now, Eliza.

It appears that your mind is made up and the thread has been going off-track with little side battles unrelated to the issue.

Anyway, it looks like your client is a condemned man and not even a last minute call from the governor will grant him a reprieve!
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
You seem to be WAY too involved here mentally and/or emotionally.
This is exactly what we make fun of.
People who live and breathe silly hooker message boards.
This is not life. This is (or at least should be) a fun place where people hook up.
But if you're spending more time fucking around online than actually fucking... something is wrong.

So fuck her if she can't take a joke. At least one of the Sofias has a decent sense of humor. I think it's the evening Sofia.
"Allow sofia to leave"? Since when is forcing her to stay an option? Lest we forget, she has opted to "leave" of her own accord. No one forced her. It isn't anyone's fault but her own if she can't bring her big girl panties to the game. I think she's laughing her ass off right now, flicking her bean with satisfaction because "leaving" has gotten her more attention than she ever got posting dumbshit threads and gloating about how 50 extra bucks and some towels make her and her girls HDHs.

What honestly surprises me is that there are numbskulls out there who actually care that she's leaving. Seriously?
WOW..... Once again, this is just a SHMB. There is this review in the others section that is SOAKED in gasoline and no one to light the flame, I know that everyone is watching this channel now, lol.
This is suppose to be a “hobbiest and providers board” yet here we are mixed up in mess between a member w/ zero reviews and a “provider” who doesn’t provide!

What the fuck is going on!?!
I say ban the two A2M clowns that started this idiotic poll.
I say ban TexasGator!
I say ban TexasGator!
I say ban TexasGator!
I say ban TexasGator!
I say ban TexasGator!
I say ban TexasGator!
I say ban TexasGator!
I say ban TexasGator!
I say ban TexasGator!
I say ban TexasGator!
I say ban TexasGator!
I say ban TexasGator!
I say ban TexasGator!
I say ban TexasGator!
I say ban TexasGator!
I say ban TexasGator!
I say ban TexasGator!
I say ban TexasGator! Originally Posted by tree_hugger
oops...wrong thread...hehehehehehe
I am going to have to go with the ban Wayward. He has been kicked and banned from every board he has ever been a member of. This includes boards related to his work as well as the hobby. If we don't ban him it would break his streak and we don't want that do we.

One thing most people on here have a problem with is that Wayward is way smarter then they are. Originally Posted by BigLouie
hmmm...I believe that you are wrong Biglouie. I don't believe that wayward has been banned from YMWV, Yet! LOL then again over there who knows who is posting from one second to the next...
hmmm...I believe that you are wrong Biglouie. I don't believe that wayward has been banned from YMWV, Yet! LOL then again over there who knows who is posting from one second to the next... Originally Posted by tree_hugger
We're working on promoting WW to Moderator Emeritus status, if you know what I mean (see post #34).