Day of resistance tomorrow .223

Hes gay... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I bet he could literally make you look like your avatar, lol.
He can barely move anymore.

But please keep believing in the tooth fairy, Easter Bunny and Walker Texas Ranger!

LMAO!
What is it? Drugs or an organic delusion?
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2013, 12:51 AM
Word is that they came out of their bunkers, saw their shadows and we are in for four more years of Teapublican whining and meaningless posts about conspiracies here from the usual suspects. Originally Posted by Little Stevie
  • Old-T
  • 02-24-2013, 07:44 AM
This is the part I like:

some tea party activists are questioning the credentials of the group organizing the rallies, a Mesa, Arizona-based outfit called TheTeaParty.net that's been criticized as a data-harvesting operation designed to vacuum up contact information and credit card numbers from unsuspecting and largely clueless conservative activists Originally Posted by BigLouie
Ah yes! One group of "grass roots Americans" deciding that another group of "grassroots Americans" shouldn't organize.

Love it!

Don't want someone to have your info? DON'T GIVE IT TO THEM! Folks of every political persuasion should know not to give out CC or personal info at this point (I would hope).
Aux, Tennessee and Arizona are not in the south. Neither are Kansas or Colorado. Bias? Bigotry? or just unable to process information?
He can barely move anymore.

But please keep believing in the tooth fairy, Easter Bunny and Walker Texas Ranger!

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ha ha, yeah right and I guess you're a world class athlete. Even at 73 he can make short work out of you.