134 arrested in DFW sting

If you read the names, I suspect white men were a small minority of arrests. Originally Posted by Cowboys1960
The first thing that came to my mind as i was perusing the county’s guest list. This was not, demographically, the Frisco bust. Very few of them are.
Was Homeland security at the UN this week arresting politicians?
If you read the names, I suspect white men were a small minority of arrests. Originally Posted by Cowboys1960
The same thought I had reading thru the TC list of names.

I suspect the African American State Congresswoman from Houston who submitted this Bill before the House, was thinking this to be a Caucasian Dominated Criminal Activity is quite disappointed, it has mostly targeted men and women of color.

I say that as African American Lawmakers led the charge to decriminalize Pot as it being a Crime targeting persons of color.
LC.. They have always had 2-3, but it suddenly went to 7-8, ''new'' ladies with ads that strained credulity. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I noticed that the ads on LC that have a video post followed by 3-5 pictures are fakes. Or anything with a snapchat handle. Maybe these are just deposit scammers rather than LE though.
I noticed that the ads on LC that have a video post followed by 3-5 pictures are fakes. Or anything with a snapchat handle. Maybe these are just deposit scammers rather than LE though. Originally Posted by BigTruckin
Most likely.
It is odd, though, that they busted four guys with access. Were they all calling on the same girl? Sharing notes? Originally Posted by TinMan
The bus boys at the airport Chili’s all have access.

DFW airport has over 60,000 employees. Maybe a hotel convenient to the airport was involved?
It wasn’t that close, but perhaps on a route to/from home.
I suspect the African American State Congresswoman from Houston who submitted this Bill before the House, was thinking this to be a Caucasian Dominated Criminal Activity is quite disappointed, it has mostly targeted men and women of color.
Originally Posted by ahab11
Oh yes, I forgot that it was an elderly Black Congresswoman that pushed that Bill.

If she's reading this, I want her to know she's been removed from my ''Black Grannies I hope to shag'' list
So is getting a FBSM a felony?
Yes, if by FBSM you mean with a hj.
Durn. Thanks for the info though.
Oh yes, I forgot that it was an elderly Black Congresswoman that pushed that Bill.

If she's reading this, I want her to know she's been removed from my ''Black Grannies I hope to shag'' list Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Bro, don't lie. You would hit that blackberry cobbler if she waved you into home plate.
Bro, don't lie. You would hit that blackberry cobbler if she waved you into home plate. Originally Posted by slubby
Okay, you're right, I would. I'd probably even pay her, all the while knowing she would invoke the contents of her law to bust me after I bust in her.
Yes, if by FBSM you mean with a hj. Originally Posted by TinMan
Not if you don't pay for it. Always tip in generous but never mention anything extra when you are getting a massage
Not if you don't pay for it. Always tip in generous but never mention anything extra when you are getting a massage Originally Posted by shauk1960
Good luck with that defense. You gave her money; she gave you a hj. It's all one event. You did not object. And while it's preferred there is a verbal request for sex, it does not have to be vocalized.

No jury would go with your defense.