Every day, Biden smells like more of a loser.

This one has a much better chance. Keep your stubby little fingers crossed. Originally Posted by Levianon17
How do you figure you know anything about my fingers?

Kinda random comment there.

Thanks for playing.

Joe Biden has said it best himself, on several occasions, when he said "What am I doing here?"

Thanks for playing.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How do you know anything about anybody here. Never stopped you.

Thanks for playing.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do you have fingers?
Who cares who penned the article. Read it and make your point for or against the substance of what was written. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

If only.

Problem is, there are just to many who can't make a point on substance so they do the only they they are capable of doing, killing the messenger.

I'm sure there are very few if any actual debates where one side starts with "where did you get that information from because if it didn't come from someone on my approved list, I won't be participating in the debate".
See.. I don't even think he's doing what handlers tell him to do. Most of what he's been doing is pretty "on brand" for him for the past 40 years. I don't think he's an addled old man-- I think he's playing the hell out of that card in the event there are any repercussions. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
you think hes faking it?
Do you have fingers? Originally Posted by Levianon17
he has fingers allefty, its very soft and mushy. it takes him 3 tries to hit one key.
when did you figure out he was a loser? I knew he was a loser when he entered the race last year.
you think hes faking it? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

In short--- yes. To what degree is the question. But, I don't think for one second he is the addled old man he's being made out to be. He's making sure he has a soft place to land and the media is unwittingly helping him in this endeavor (both sides of the media-- the right media pushing the notion of his incapacity feeds right into the game).

I mean-- this is the man who made grand promises to cancel 50k of student loan debt while SIMULTANEOUSLY being the man who is the reason why student loans cannot be included in bankruptcy.

What I see... is the moderate wing of the Democratic party giving the radical wing enough rope to hang themselves. Because if these spending bills pass and we head into Carter-era levels of inflation... it won't be the long standing moderates that lose their jobs in 2022... it'll be the far left radicals.
In short--- yes. To what degree is the question. But, I don't think for one second he is the addled old man he's being made out to be. He's making sure he has a soft place to land and the media is unwittingly helping him in this endeavor (both sides of the media-- the right media pushing the notion of his incapacity feeds right into the game).

I mean-- this is the man who made grand promises to cancel 50k of student loan debt while SIMULTANEOUSLY being the man who is the reason why student loans cannot be included in bankruptcy.

What I see... is the moderate wing of the Democratic party giving the radical wing enough rope to hang themselves. Because if these spending bills pass and we head into Carter-era levels of inflation... it won't be the long standing moderates that lose their jobs in 2022... it'll be the far left radicals. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Interesting.

That ought to make some of our colleagues happy.
Peeps will see just "how bad puddens and the real rulers "are when your paying 4.00 a gallon or more at the pumps ( note cali paying 6 now)
  • oeb11
  • 10-25-2021, 07:46 AM

What I see... is the moderate wing of the Democratic party giving the radical wing enough rope to hang themselves. Because if these spending bills pass and we head into Carter-era levels of inflation... it won't be the long standing moderates that lose their jobs in 2022... it'll be the far left radicals. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Sn interesting thought - Grace

unfortunately - I think the far left communist radicals do control the DPST party - and are pushing "Voter Fraud" bills to permanently ensconce themselves as Rulers
They mean to destroy Representative democracy - and may have found a way to do just That.

handing the 'Radicals' enough Rope.....

Wishful thinking.

The only Peoples they will hang of their own party - are the parental Domestic terrorist units criticizing CRT and the DPST party Institutional Racism.
  • WTF
  • 10-25-2021, 07:48 AM
Peeps will see just "how bad puddens and the real rulers "are when your paying 4.00 a gallon or more at the pumps ( note cali paying 6 now) Originally Posted by rexdutchman
High gas prices are good for Texas....and especially good for Texans who bought discounted oil stocks
Oh Yussup - here ya go. And keep those stubby fingers crossed -- I know you don't have thumbs - poor thang.

-link -- https://news.yahoo.com/every-day-bid...-sh&soc_trk=ma

Grace, that's a very interesting theory you have.
Grace going with the Vinny The Chin theory. Could be a thing, I’m still inclined to believe he’s actually that dumb.