Editing Posts And Deleting Threads

Chica please close or delete this thread. It's ridiculous.
I'm trying to remember an entire thread that I have totally removed in recent times.

The only one was where so much personal information was in there, the editing would have taken forever and rendered the thread moot so it was removed. Sometimes thats just easier. Perhaps Shorty/Charles, lets be specific what thread(s) you are referring to.

Also, we don't delete anything from the site. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean its no longer around. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I know exactly what hes talking about CG. Shorty, your complaint is with the moderators within that area. None of which are moderators outside of that area, BTW. You need to bring your concerns to those individuals as no one outside of those two people, on the entire site, can or will be able to do anything with it.

You are painting all 50+ other staff members here with a very broad brush in your OP, when your issue is really with two individuals. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Sounds like lawyer-speak. In my opinion, from a non-mod perspective, making something not-seen is the same as deleting it. This is probably a minor point, but in a general sense mods and non-mods can see things quite differently. Originally Posted by emptywallet
Exactly!! I just don't think a mod should delete or hide a thread because the outcome wasn't too there liking or it got off track. I can see closing a thread but not deleting or hiding it. But what do I know, I got kicked out of there. Originally Posted by shorty
Shorty, I just told what to do about it, Sir. That doesn't seem to be to YOUR liking, so I don't see what else there is to say on the matter you brought up in the OP. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
OK, CC, this is really out of line, even for you. I've never made it a secret that I don't like the way you mod the boards. And your "we don't delete anything" is sheer farce since you hide it from everyone but the mods and staff. It might as well be deleted as far as the several thousand members that can't see it are concerned. Ever hear the phrase "perception is reality?"

And I have never been involved with the Coven forum. I never joined, never participated, never lurked there. I just don't have the time. I don't know what has taken place in that forum. But it seems you are overly defensive about it so I can only assume something happened there to put you on the defensive.

And your personal attack on me for voicing my opinion in this thread is really unappreciated, and, as I understand it, against board rules. But, I guess mods don't have to abide by the rules. The mods on this board who impose the most censorship in my opinion are you and JB. But I'm never going to fix you, and this post will probably disappear. As a matter of fact, this thread will probably disappear. [Or, I forgot, "hidden."]

I do expect to get points or even banned for this post.
Chica please close or delete this thread. It's ridiculous. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
As you well know, Z, this request is reserved to the OP.

Doesn't mean CC won't do it with his mod acumen.
Did you get that "Get Out Of Jail Free Card?" LOL

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=337389

Mods just it when you tell them what to do!
Bribing a moderator with free pussy so she won't get banned!
That was a joke right? eyes rolling
A person that does no wrong shouldn't have to bride the mods
and her fine ass doesn't need to give anything away for free.
Just because she is fine doesn't mean I want to fuck her.
Bribing a moderator with free pussy so she won't get banned!
That was a joke right? eyes rolling
A person that does no wrong shouldn't have to bride the mods
and her fine ass doesn't need to give anything away for free.
Just because she is fine doesn't mean I want to fuck her. Originally Posted by hobby hound
HH, I'm about 100% sure it was a joke! But the MODS do seem to get all the good stuff! LOL Make Bill Clinton a MOD here and see what happens! LOL
I find it FUNNY whn someone can't post something in national forum for all to see and hide it in another section that has about ten people total occupancy. People go running and tell it all in here or some of it gets deleted or edited.
Charles, let them change it up but word gets out on the local gossip man & private message or supreme.
I find it FUNNY whn someone can't post something in national forum for all to see and hide it in another section that has about ten people total occupancy. People go running and tell it all in here or some of it gets deleted or edited.
Charles, let them change it up but word gets out on the local gossip man & private message or supreme. Originally Posted by hobby hound
There is only nine now.... London left! LOL
Where's the love???? Its Christmas time!!!!

SHorty, the mod rules are different in the private forums, plain and simple. Should anything be deleted? No, but there are exceptions as those already mentioned. No use in complaining about the moderation in a private forum.
If you don't like the OVEN stay out of the COVEN!
If you don't like the OVEN stay out of the COVEN!

This topic is not about the witches and it was made known they needed a place just for them. I HEARD about their broom jokes from others with their rejects up their butts in need of acceptance. Don't get mad at what the veterans have told.
There are certain things that NEEDS to be erased about Real Life.
This topic is not about the witches and it was made known they needed a place just for them. I HEARD about their broom jokes from others with their rejects up their butts in need of acceptance. Don't get mad at what the veterans have told.
There are certain things that NEEDS to be erased about Real Life. Originally Posted by hobby hound
Oh shit......

Like this one:

Women are Angels. And when someone breaks their wings....
They simply continue to fly ........ On a broomstick.....
They are flexible like that.

SHorty, the mod rules are different in the private forums, plain and simple. Should anything be deleted? No, but there are exceptions as those already mentioned. No use in complaining about the moderation in a private forum. Originally Posted by sixxbach
Everything was done in question format by thread starter and not in a complaining way.
SHorty, the mod rules are different in the private forums, plain and simple. Should anything be deleted? No, but there are exceptions as those already mentioned. No use in complaining about the moderation in a private forum. Originally Posted by sixxbach
I do agree that the mod rules are different in private forums. Just don't think a thread should be deleted or hidden because it didn't step out of bounds of revealing RW info or drugs. The thread was closed because it kinda got a little off track but didn't warrant it being hidden or deleted.