~MARRIED MEN~

The key to a happy marriage may be something as simple as a BJ.
A lot of married men that I see claim this is the reason why they cheat on their SO.
Keep your partner happy, fulfill their desires and they should have no reason to stray.
Until this perfect world happens, I have job security. LOL.
I still "play" with my X Husband to keep him happy with his present wife
The key to a happy marriage may be something as simple as a BJ.
A lot of married men that I see claim this is the reason why they cheat on their SO.
Keep your partner happy, fulfill their desires and they should have no reason to stray.
Until this perfect world happens, I have job security. LOL. Originally Posted by Allie_Kat

Its' the simple things like a bj that will keep a guy happy. Also remember she had needs and do your best to make them happen
I have two clients where their wives know they come visit me. One has even chatted with me on the phone about what her husband likes. I have had a wife call me in the past to arrange a meeting with her husband as a surprise and that turned out great.

Right now I have a couple who I visit once a month with. The wife loves me, loves watching me with her hubby, but she always seems to take over and pushes him outta the way.

I LOVE my job!!
Married men have to choose:

He can be right

or

He can be happy.

He cannot be both.
yes it's true, she gave me her permission, she even suggested it.

the reasons are of a personal nature, sorry Originally Posted by PAPA JOE
Oh Oh, Maybe while you're gone, Raul the gargener sneaks in through the back. Ya never know.
well i only give erotic massages but the way i feel about it is that im providing a service... and if men come see me for a lil erotic playing and body rub maybe in the long run it WILL help save there marriage! Henceforth 1. They abouvistlity will be going home to there wife at night not me 2) Dont have to worry about no ~BABY MAMA DRAMA~ 3) i WILL TEACH HIM A FEW THINGS TO GO HOME AND PLAY ON HIS WIFE WITH. 4)If I do couple only only play with the wife. The husband can touch the wife all he wants... he just cant touch me..Im not gonna be the cause for the big fight later.. Nor would i disrespect the wife.
I'm sure glad we got that cleared up with 2 days to spare! LOL
I know right?????lmao