Ourhome2 Working?

DG

English please. LoL.

=======

I tried using other browsers (Firefox and DuckDuckGo) besides the Chrome. I am not able to log on at all.

It's probably my Android phone. The certificate issue is still active.

Oh, well. Originally Posted by Max_Tubing_Pressure
He along with others speaks German
  • BLM69
  • 03-11-2022, 06:31 PM
Without oh2 business has been slow for everyone Originally Posted by Swanlake19
Except for the pros 😂
Without oh2 business has been slow for everyone Originally Posted by Swanlake19
Sucks on our side as well. Reached out to some previous playmates and it’s either crickets/not able to meet, and no contact info for the new ladies that were on my TDL.
Was able to log on briefly through Firefox browser and post and ad, look around a bit and logged out. Now can’t log back in, but the site seems pretty messed up.
He along with others speaks German Originally Posted by Italia DiBella

Deutsch ist die wahre Sprache des Hobbys
(German is the true language of the hobby)
Deutsch ist die wahre Sprache des Hobbys
(German is the true language of the hobby) Originally Posted by boardman
The ladies always know what to do when I ask them to nibble on my Schnitzel.
Got info from the Austin forum

Use the “Puffin” app browser and you can get on OH2. On my phone, I used the desk top setting. It’s a little slow though
I'm in every day now. OH2 is close to operating normally at this point. Only thing missing is more folks to log-in.

I'm hearing a lot of browsers are working including Chrome, Firefox and Safari...

A'Man
It's not working on Firefox as of 8:33 PM 03/13/2022.
Yes not working
Got info from the Austin forum

Use the “Puffin” app browser and you can get on OH2. On my phone, I used the desk top setting. It’s a little slow though Originally Posted by lovehound69
according to the reviews this app is just all ads.
^^^ Puffin browser works great for me, not a lot of ads. No other browser will work except puffin!
I log in pretty consistently on my second try now, this is only on my desktop though I can't seem to log in at all on my mobile.
one thing I found out about OH is if you log out it might not let you log back in.

other than OH having profiles on it that was its only advantage to Eccie.. eccie brings them back then OH will not be so appealing.. & I like looking on Tryst for ladies.. quality finds and no BS
I was finally able to get on with my laptop (painfully), not my phone. It was such a pain in the ass and slow I just gave up. I wonder if OH2 survives this as a broad community. Maybe a small group of people. But I don’t see how they recover all the lost users after this.