Anyone play on Thanksgiving day?

Personally I don't think shit of Thanksgiving or any other holiday but almost all normal people do.
Personally I don't think shit of Thanksgiving or any other holiday but almost all normal people do. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Same here.
I've been lectured by people with children that I'm missing out. I believe this to be bullshit, and I mean really, really bullshit, based on my observations of the way parents are led around by their noses by their own children on a daily basis. I see it as a form of imprisonment.

The freedom to come and go as one pleases is like priceless. Fuck holidays. I can eat a turkey and drink myself into a stupor any day of the year. The only thing I'm really looking forward to tomorrow is Carolina putting an imperial ass whipping on Dallas.
We've got verified providers giving $60 blow jobs throughout the holiday, check your local listings folks!!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1057488121
The freedom to come and go as one pleases is like priceless. Fuck holidays. I can eat a turkey and drink myself into a stupor any day of the year. The only thing I'm really looking forward to tomorrow is Carolina putting an imperial ass whipping on Dallas. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
yep ...watchin a bunch a overpaid fat asses in tight pants bendin over an playin ...jimmie ball on the ol shit box ...be much better than havin a ...family
yep ...watchin a bunch a overpaid fat asses in tight pants bendin over an playin ...jimmie ball on the ol shit box ...be much better than havin a ...family Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Exactly!
children can only lead you around if you let them
mine doesn't
Amber,

Ignore the fuckin' troll. Everyone knows that you are cool.

elg......
Are you fucking kidding me you dumbass ignorant mother fucker. Go fucking kill yourself
How about you come meet me and tell that shit to my face bet you cant you pussy ass.

You know nothing about me or my life so your making a general assumption that all of us 'whores' dont take care of their kids.

Go fucking die please

And for the record i have no idea who this dumb fuck is Originally Posted by Amber Does
No assumption about anything, I know what a p.o.s mom you are.
Happy Holiday to him.
So in about 4 hours when the calendar holiday arrives...fellas will be dialing up backpage to dog out some tail whew
No assumption about anything, I know what a p.o.s mom you are.
Happy Holiday to him. Originally Posted by oldrguy55

Like who the fuck are you? Or did some little 'girl' tell you this bs... because sounds awfully familiar to some bullshit that was said to me last year by a girl because i didnt want fuck with her... harassing me telling me im a bad mother even though we had only met one time and i never even talked about my life to her.

Go fuck yourself

You dont know shit so go fucking die kthankxbye

Maybe your bitter who the fuck knows im so over this bs
Harleys thanksgiving treat exotic Princess very "wet" and super tight love older gentlemen

For certain widowers who like a little interracial holiday fun, as an example
I know it's easier said than done, but try to ignore the assholes who don't come close to representing the people here. You've handled yourself with nothing but class, and the ignorant opinions of a guy who knows jack-shit about your life doesn't change that fact.

Sad, indeed. But you, Amber, are anything but.
You've handled yourself with nothing but class Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
She used vulgarity with a purposeful intent
Thanks Steve. I could have handled it better. But as i have said before i like my swear words when pissed. Lol