Google Fiber

Check out the speed of the new 802.11.ac wireless routers. With Google Fiber and an "AC" wireless router all you'd need is an HDMI adaptor or WiFi-equipped HDTV and you wouldn't need to run any cables. Just plug it in. The demo for the new "AC" routers shows FOUR HDTVs playing content at the same time.
Says its coming to me in summer 2013. I cant wait.. I HATE time warner cable. I have had nothing but bad luck with them and am SO ready to switch!
All of Time Warner systems are JUNK. They don't care about service.
All of Time Warner systems are JUNK. They don't care about service. Originally Posted by old-tyme-racer
Exactly. I have had nothing but problems with them since the first day I got them. They promised me a $200 walmart giftcard just for signing up, then they refused to give it to me after I signed up. I cant do anything on my tv without it freezing. I dont even get half the channels I pay for and they wont fix it. I haven't had any problems with the internet though so I guess thats ONE thing they do right lol
Plus, they blew up the Plaza. <Shakes fist> You Bastards!!
A lot of people don't realize that the speeds google fiber can run will not be a fit with their current equipment. Sure you can use fiber, but can your computer keep up?

I see a lot of upgrades coming.

Hang on Best Buy, Google may pull your ass out of the fire.
Exactly. I have had nothing but problems with them since the first day I got them. They promised me a $200 walmart giftcard just for signing up, then they refused to give it to me after I signed up. I cant do anything on my tv without it freezing. I dont even get half the channels I pay for and they wont fix it. I haven't had any problems with the internet though so I guess thats ONE thing they do right lol Originally Posted by destiny in kc
Same here, except my internet sucks also.
I was the first one in my small town to have roadrunner about 15 years ago, I look forward to being the first in town to have fiber.