An Experience From Last Night Opinions Needed

I would definitely do the review only if to advise your fellow hobbiest so that they dont have to go through what you did, Fair is fair, and she wasnt . Just state what happened and others can judge for themselves, but at least you did your part warned them.
I tell ya what EA... when I get to Houston, you can come see me for a half hour and just pick me up at the airport, have some lunch and give me 411 like where to stay before I come. I wanna see a msog in 30 minutes or less anyway. I have a snapper so this could be very interesting and fun. Lunch first, just in case you can't walk...lmao. Then if you enjoy yourself for that 30 minutes, you can come back before I leave and I'll do a nice lil dinner deal for ya too and you can take me back to the airport. Assuming I am your type, that is... Big Bunny nose rub! Lacey
I agree with what most have said here. That's TOTAL BULLSHIT!!! The lady should have stuck to her ad ... I read the full version and I thought the same thing about arrival time and date. Had she been drinking? More? I don't know but it is still not excusable! Possible she over booked at that low price ~ Yes. Excusable ? NO!

Do a review stating the FACTS ... and move on.

I'm sooo sorry being a repeat client you were treated this way! That IMHO should never ever happen!

MOSG in 30 hmmmmm ... Might have to make a special just for you if that can be completed!
Ok I want everyone to go to my thread in Houston Coed. It's titled " to the ladies that have met me and gentlemen that know me" Please reply if you feel the desire to do so.
You are way overthinking this. Again, just write up a review. No need for any drama or emotion with it, just state the facts of what happened and how you feel about it. Then move on and leave this one in the dust.
You got screwed..(I'm sorry)...but I agree that you just need to write a review and be done with it. You're obviously not going to be seeing her again so I wouldn't waste anymore of your energy on her. I'm sure you're not the only one she's done this to, and so word will get around soon enough of her antics and no one will want to see her...

Besides there are so many more providers out there to be had

Val
stuff happens. just don't see her again.
  • eve
  • 01-02-2011, 05:41 PM
Write the review....
first off you are right you should expect the special because there was no indication nor thread about when her special ended therefore you shouldve gotten the MSOG and the full hour for that price she listed on the first thread!!!! I run a lot of specials and i always let everyone know when they are begining and when they are ending. I think that there should be more responsibility on her part about keeping everyone updated!!!!
i say the add implies GFE/ALL INCLUSIVE, and that she may have more going on, & it got taken out on you.(maybe)
we all SHOULD be able to disassociate when at work, but how many of us truly can. Im sorry, give some time, I think time and reflection will offer a peace.
my 2 cents Originally Posted by bestoralntexas
Without being a party to this, I tend to think this is the case....to borrow an expression she was "out to lunch"

You saw her a couple of times...she couldn't have been that bad (or a habitual scam artist).

Maybe she had a bill due or something...was going high volume (which I have to think is the case at those prices) and not thinking straight...or (despite the ad verbage) felt in her own mind she was justified in 50%ing it at those rates.

But in my mind, it begs the discussion around a larger issue which is, despite reviews and message boards, there really is no set of norms or standards we all agree on (again, in her case overlooking a very confusing ad). I've been on dates where I've had her say, "oh, well you only get one (SOG) per hour...everyone knows that." Well, no, everyone doesn't know that...I'll leave but don't expect me back anytime soon...
I really was fine with the no msog thing. Overlooking that acronym in the ad I can see happening even though it was in her last visit here as well btw.

The thing that frustrated me is saying the ad was basically void cause it was posted the day before, which btw she wasn't even here the day before, just doesn't make sense to me. Also it obviously wasn't voided considering her new ad has the exact same special was posted in the new ad minus the msog. All I wanted for her to honor her special half hour rate on the thread. Is that reasonable or unreasonable?
All I wanted for her to honor her special half hour rate on the thread. Is that reasonable or unreasonable? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I don't think it is unreasonable, but I think you should say goodbye to your money and move on.

If you want to try and get a refund, send her a copy of the proposed alert you intend to post, and give her some time to refund. If she doesn't, post the alert. This, after all, as the ladies say, a business. Maybe she'll understand methods that affect her business.
Ok after everyone's opinions on this matter I believe that my question has been answered here. I will move on

If anyone in particular still wants to reply here please feel free.......but as for me this issue is being put behind me.
Smh you don't do that to anyone especially a regular...that's stupid on her part.
I'm going to play devil's advocate here-- just to put a little perspective on the situation. EA didn't see the provider on the day the special ran. Granted, he attempted to, but he saw her on the next day. Technically, the special EA replied to was no longer in effect. I'm not saying she was in the right (which she was not); I'm just throwing it out there. From my perspective, I wouldn't say EA got played. I think he just caught her at a bad time. She might have been tired or had already seen a lot of clients and just wanted to get the date over with. Obviously, if this was the 4th visit, EA had enjoyed the previous sessions. Maybe a little complacency set in for both. I'd just move on. The provider is definitely worth a negative review or some type of alert.