Be a Man!....

I guess if there were correct information on this thread it would make more sense. The donation required from her site indicated $300. I put an extra $100 into the envelope becauase I tend to do this for everyone I see. Business was taken care of before any activities began. I didn't want to go into the envelope at the end of the session and take money out because, in my opinion, would be rude and probably start some sort of conflict. The review is just my oppinion any YMMV. Thats it. I didn't mean to upset anyone but will not appologize for my thoughts. Originally Posted by tugd2btru
Spoken like a true man! Also, you should not have had to deal with a National Thread posted against you for a 'NO' review. That shit pisses me off! We need that info. This is exactly why guys are "watering down" reviews...Damn Shame!

If she wanted feedback, all she had to do was contact you directly. You paid and tipped on top of that then got slammed with a National Thread???? and, at that titled, "Be a Man!(exclamation point)"

Thanks for the review bruh!
(Take this as a lesson learned. She may even post info about you from her "view" on providerbuzz, NBL and that powderpouff thingy they have going on here...and you won't even know. It's called PAYBACK. Be extremely careful who you see!)
then I get the shock of a bad review. I dont get it...at least man up and tell me if your unhappy ill be glad to give your donation back but
don't act like you loved it and then write a bad review?? Originally Posted by Lacylynn
Now you know for damn sure you was no kinda giving a full refund back.

And what were you expecting him to do. For the most part guys are gonna see and seek poviderrs and hope to limiit themselves from drama in peerson. He was probably trying to avoid a verbal altercation. Hard to tell someone they suck or are average. So he figured he would just chalk it up to a ymmv experience and just post his findings. He also said your photos dont match your current look. Is that true too?
Sorry that's happened to you Lacy...

If someone accused me of not looking like my pics I would take a pic with today's newspaper and plaster that shit everywhere to prove them wrong
I've learned that no matter what a provider does she can't please everyone and if your in this business long enough your going to run across clients you just can't please no matter what. To answer your question gimmie that ... I look damn good and work out hard to make sure I stay that way.

Thank you Valerie
I for one would like to now if your Pictures are doctored up to the point that upon openning the door, the Hobbyist is not sure he is at the correct address.

Pictures that misrepresent a Providers actual physical appearance is listed as one of the biggest turn offs to Hobbyist.

Back before I settled into seeing just one Provider, I would always leave a Lady with no indication that I was not pleased with either her looks or performance. The fact that I would never see her again said more than anything.
You need to get out of the hobby if you expect that some of the 30something providers are not closer to 40s. When I see 30s I automatically round up by at least 5-10 years. I've only really been hobbying studiously since last year, but have been on boards elsewhere for quite a while and although I do read reviews YMMV is the rule of thumb.