Who is the best bbbj artist in the land ?

The ones that are so good at it, you can't tell if they CIMed or not.
Olivia Zoe...vocals during a BBBJ...yessir!
Still remember the time Caitie Mae was giving me a BBBJ, then I switched to CFS, and on the second stroke, I popped. I told her I did not realize she had me so close. She looked at me with that twinkle in her eye and said, "I DID."
This is like asking what my favorite ice cream is. The answer is:

It depends on what I'm in the mood for.

I usually prefer the soft, delicate BBBJs that Lauren Allure and Asian Champagne perform. MandyFW is also great at this type of blowjob.

Other times, I like it harder and more intense, like Bristol Bangs, SweetTreat69, Bailey Boobs and more recently, Iris Reyna and Bad Bunny like to do.

Then every so often, I want a girl to grab my dick, shove in her mouth and jackhammer the little guy with reckless abandon, showing no mercy at all to my cock until Mt Penis erupts. That's what Exoticbabygirl does, and I thank her for it!

I'm not to bad they say.. Originally Posted by exoticbabygirl
Not bad? You're out of this friggin' world with your skill at sucking dick!
The list should begin and end with the InfamousBJ.
I DT BBBJ CIM NQNS
I DT BBBJ CIM NQNS Originally Posted by KennedyLayneDFW
PM me so I can arrange to find out -PLEASE!
AngelaS
Infamous BJ
Red Headed Julie
Fawn
Holly at Smile
easy one.... LOVINGKAYLA!
"Kasey pressley".. https://preferred411.com/p50206 she's a little looney but hands down one helluva bbbjcimnqns (ymmv)
"Lisa"..at smile (ampville) a passionate bbbjcim does tricks with her tongue
I have seen them several times for that reason, but if any of you ladies would like to prove me wrong..im jus a pm away!
"the prize" after she receives it on her canvas....face, mouth, or tits. Whether it be spreading the "paint" with the cock brush, drooling the "prize", or even sharing it. Any Picassos or Van Goughs out there? Originally Posted by angusranch

Did I ever mention I just LOVE to paint
mmmmm Laura I remember. You are quite the painter! I'm thinkin' we may have missed a spot. May need a touch up soon!! lol
I'm going to have to go with a tie.
Candice and Jaymelynn.

I'd love to see that tie broken!
I can't remember having a bad one. Exoticbabygirl is great, looking down into Pleasure09's eyes at that magic moment is unforgettable.

But I have to say, the most memorable one I've had is from Loving Kayla, as I wrote in my review on the old board I thought I'd cum twice before I actually did and seriously thought my knees were going to buckle leaving me in a heap on top of her. They don't call her the "Dick Whisperer" for nothing!

By the way Infamous BJ, saw your post and glanced back at your showcase, congratulations on the weight loss! I know you've been working on that for a while, wish I could follow suite!
"DaniDoesDoit" and Infamous BJ are the only chicks to ever make me cum from BJ alone! So that's my vote...however I really want amber rain and alexandria squirts, fawn, and syeira pink to try! Oh and the fine ass black chick who answers all the bbbj iso threads lol..
  • shlub
  • 10-03-2012, 11:09 PM
Aprill
AshleyStarrXoXo
LovingKayla

I must say that having little miss sitting on your face and Aprill and AshleyStarrXoXo handling the bbbj and bls is about as good as it gets...