Nasty No Condom Needed 💦💦🙊🙉🙈

Fuck this Hoe MzOcean_xxx Won't be Long B4 You Catch Something Jus Watch Originally Posted by bigdickmexican
I'm new to this but I got money and I'm ready to have fun good vibes only Originally Posted by bigdickmexican
Maury said this was a LIE!
I was just saying he is obviously acting like a female.
No I don't do bbfs. I already said that
No I don't do bbfs. I already said that Originally Posted by MzOcean_xxx
You said with strangers & that could mean alot of things
Whether or not anybody offers or partakes of any sensual service is completely irrelevant. There is NO NEED to smear someone for their choices. There's a market for everything in the Hobby. Don't like someone's menu, rates, or looks? Move on to the next option.

For the record, NO, I don't engage in BBFS (or anything that puts me at more risk than necessary in the pursuit and promotion of P$P happiness), but I defend the freedom of those who do to make a personal decision regarding their own pleasure and health. We're all, hopefully, informed and consenting adults here.

Useless, inflammatory thread by an immature-sounding "newbie" who might want to wander the Hobby a wee bit longer before commenting further.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Yep! My reply won't be as eloquent as the Fancy lass from the north woods.

Everybody with half a brain cell knows a majority of the ladies here are fucking somebody rawdog. It's no secret, and to be truthful it's nobodies business.

To be safe, all the guys should assume all the ladies are barebacking somebody in their personal life, and make sure they use a condom every time with them. It's on the guy as much as it's on the lady.

That way people don't have to register a new username and come off like a crybaby pussy boy if some provider won't provide without condoms.

Ridiculous thread started by a fake newbie, a thread that doesn't mean jack shit, and is an abuse of the ECCIE website.
Yep! My reply won't be as eloquent as the Fancy lass from the north woods.

Everybody with half a brain cell knows a majority of the ladies here are fucking somebody rawdog. It's no secret, and to be truthful it's nobodies business.

To be safe, all the guys should assume all the ladies are barebacking somebody in their personal life, and make sure they use a condom every time with them. It's on the guy as much as it's on the lady.

That way people don't have to register a new username and come off like a crybaby pussy boy if some provider won't provide without condoms.

Ridiculous thread started by a fake newbie, a thread that doesn't mean jack shit, and is an abuse of the ECCIE website. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

+1

OP needs his bitch card pulled
The Whore Of Houston (BBFS QUEEN) Originally Posted by bigdickmexican
Hey hot dog, where's your fucking review? You must have one since you're in the 'know'.
stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe he didn't have a big dick after all
Coed Ecco. Foooking lub it!
All of you foooking bbfs antagonist like literally tikle my shriveled balls. Foooking laughable. You'll see a dude who gets foooked in da arse wid a ten inch black dildo, but heaven forbid a chick bbfs or someone gasp sees someone who foooked a provider who indulges in such activity. Shine thinks some of you'll shouldn't have either, ladies, stuck to da foooking white wicker fence with a quaint 4 bedroom house, a suv to haul around you know what, foooking your husband twice a month and only in missionary. And guys you should have stuck to being dat dude in dat equation. I worry about making money and my dick and balls. Frankly, I'm too worried about my shriveled balls not dispensing enough skeet to even concern myself about what someone else does WID their genitals. Toodles...
BDM is now on the banned wagon. Nice job mods!
Adios amigo.

Ohn esteek.

Knew it. Small bag.
  • BLM69
  • 04-02-2018, 09:18 AM
Post up the BB list so we know who to stay away from lol
^ Its pointless as the unadvertised list is longer than the advertised list.