ECCIE has become uninteresting to an extreme

I would go to a dog funeral.
It may not just be the haters and drama keeping people from posting... The same ole subjects being hashed and rehashed: Rates, NBA, Pimps, etc....they're boring after 5 years...usually started by Newbies...fun for them if they've never read any threads on them but...

Six years of ECCIE and the more things change, the more they remain the same... Except for discovering a new Provider...mmmmmm
Who goes to a cat funeral?? Lmfao!! Who brings up a cat funeral on a fucking whore board? Who cares?? Haaaahaaahhaahaaa Originally Posted by SknyDiva
You don't know me very well.

I'm liable to start a thread discussing the movie
Eraserhead or something.

Or why do professional bowlers always seem to
have hot wives.

Or maybe 2stroke vs 4stroke motorcycles.
So maybe I would go to a cat funeral, never been invited to one...
If you get a chance to listen.. At least some are trying to make It interesting have some "fucking"fun
Due in no small part to oh so interesting threads like this?
Ahhhh I smell smartassy men... Mmmmmmm
You don't know me very well.

I'm liable to start a thread discussing the movie
Eraserhead or something.

Or why do professional bowlers always seem to
have hot wives.

Or maybe 2stroke vs 4stroke motorcycles. Originally Posted by bojulay
I would love a discussion on any of these! I thought I was the only person that even still watched pro bowling or billiards. And their wives are hot for the most part. And I do have my theories on that.

As a former greaser, I love a good 4 stroke engine. My grandfather's was 4 stroke, and he was very disappointed my first bike was a 2 stroke. I was in a different headspace then. Let's call it young and dumb. Now I know better.

I haven't seen Eraserhead. It would be nice to get some perspectives before watching it. A movie night would be awesome!

My real life has always taken precedence over this life, and I've had wonderful, grand, huge doors open for me. There are people I miss, and they have all reached out to let me know I am missed. I stop in from time to time when I have a chance.

In my opinion, the board has always missed objectivity in its conversations. But I found value in ECCIE in other ways, so it has never bothered me.

Have fun guys!
Nothings changed. Perhaps a few players that's all. Any one seen London or Naomi?
History repeats itself, even if from just last week.
I'm here. That changed.