You Guys are not scared?

I just searched for the words you listed. I can't find it so you must be full of it.
Everyone who read reviews in the AMP sections & the hobbyists who write them know I’m telling the truth sooo ����♀️
Go read up about it or just stop commenting to me about it
I just searched for the words you listed. I can't find it so you must be full of it. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Lol if you say so baby
��������
Lying isn’t my thing, if anything I’m actually very brutally honest and a lot of people hate me for it but I could give any fucks. I would rather be known as honest than be known as a liar !
Brando !! Good point there !! Well thought of !!
Have you ever been on the receiving end of a CBJ? It's not a great time. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Brando Brando Brando !! You are tearing her apart !!
Relax Buddy !!!

If only your mother had been so adamant about condom use we could all be spared the agony of this thread. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Brando !! Good point there !! Well thought of !!

Brando Brando Brando !! You are tearing her apart !!
Relax Buddy !!! Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
Lmao far from!
You guys are literally funny af
Always like like to argue with providers like y’all some bitchs or something.
I respect the ones who have an opinion and move on the rest I treat
Like straight up bitchs since that’s how y’all like to carry yourselves here.
People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks. Ijs
Not everything that happens around here gets posted publicly. I've heard that you like it natural from various good sources, Google that baby!
Get a fuckin GF Originally Posted by Jessika_Rose
OP, Sounds like you had a bad experience at an AMP. Why do you work in these establishments?
Not all risk is the same. Kissing isn’t as risky as BBFS. I avoid BBFS, and can live without a lot of the other stuff on your “no” list, but if the only activities the ladies offered was CBJ and CFS, I would not hobby.

Btw, I’ve been doing this for 30+ years. My only STD was a case of the crabs in the early nineties. She didn’t offer GFE services, either.
OP, you may have a point that some providers are pressured if they have management but this a blanket statement that does not apply to everyone. I believe some providers offer bare because they would not have much of a business otherwise. These are the worst. However I can assure you that you have no idea what you ate talking about when it comes to what providers willingly offer.
I work majority of the spas in dallas area & it’s word around that a highly reviewed gfe provider in AMP is burning with an STD. Originally Posted by Jessika_Rose
Re: https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

#15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
#21 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view
Is she from Seattle?

Edit to add: I swear I didn't know before I clicked on her profile. Lol
LOL I think I get the joke there Shep.

She's been here over a year and not a single review. Yep, everyone must be having a great time!
It’s public information bitches
Bitching and We ??? Lol.. Who started this Thread ??? We ?? Or You ?? Lol..

And you call this Back and Forth Replies "Moving On" !!! Wow !! I didn't knew this !!
Lmao far from!
You guys are literally funny af
Always like like to argue with providers like y’all some bitchs or something.
I respect the ones who have an opinion and move on the rest I treat
Like straight up bitchs since that’s how y’all like to carry yourselves here. Originally Posted by Jessika_Rose
+1..
But, Redcat - the sad part is - many people do not even realize that they are living in Glass Houses !!! They think thier houses are made of Brick !! Lol..

People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks. Ijs Originally Posted by mrredcat43

Awesome Brando !! You are the "Man" !!! I am curious to hear more !! I am getting Popcorn !! Go on !!
Not everything that happens around here gets posted publicly. I've heard that you like it natural from various good sources, Google that baby! Originally Posted by Brandofan