Provider VI

Hey, I was just asking the "usual" questions that you would normally see.

If the level of "discretion" of providers is less than or equal to most of the fucktards on this site we are all fucked.
  • cr76
  • 02-04-2016, 05:23 PM
saw the video - that's fucked up
And that's why never incall you never know what's waiting for you there !!
So you had a session with her....... Originally Posted by The2Dogs
FUCK NO!!! Thank God!!!

I was just saying that there are providers who offer BBFS and they openly advertise it. I wouldn't do that, Fuck that. But if that's your thing and she allows it. Go ahead. I'm using rubbers anyway. I don't know what ANY of these girls might have, whether they BBFS clients or not.

The secretly videoing these guys and exposing them is the thing that's the most fucked up to me. Crazy ass bitches accepting creampies from clients is nothing new, unfortunately. It happens. Check out the Dallas forums if you don't believe me (especially if you have Premium Access and can see the Dallas "Men's Lounge".

Case in point. Here's a review from today in Dallas. Bareback Anal. A lot of these types of reviews about BB anal, BBFS, street walkers, and TS's over there. To each their own. I get a good laugh at some of the review's "Rest Of Story".

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1626169

Just saying BBFS is fairly common. Maybe not the smartest thing to do. Not my thing, but more common than you would think
Why is this an alert?
Why is this an alert? Originally Posted by Wakeup
You want to be an adult video star overnight?
She openly advertises that she records her sessions, and so far, none of the posted videos are outing members...so again, what's the alert here?
She openly advertises that she records her sessions, and so far, none of the posted videos are outing members...so again, what's the alert here? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Ok, you don't know women and hookers that well, do you? Ever heard of a woman self-destructing before your eyes? I don't think it's wise for a man to be associated with that especially in something illicit like the hobby. But apparently your risk and pain tolerance is greater than most guys.
Doesn't matter what you think. What matters is if she presents a danger to the members here. She hasn't demonstrated that. What's the alert?
Doesn't matter what you think. What matters is if she presents a danger to the members here. She hasn't demonstrated that. What's the alert? Originally Posted by Wakeup
The danger is getting exposed as a John that pays for sex with a prostitute known to engage in risky behavior that could put other members in danger health-wise. Quit being a tool.
I have to agree with WU...she has openly said that she has and does record her sessions......I think the only real danger is exposing how out of shape most of the tards out there really are....
I have to agree with WU...she has openly said that she has and does record her sessions......I think the only real danger is exposing how out of shape most of the tards out there really are.... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Do you actually think the average tard or civilian in Texas is in shape. This isn't exactly new info here.

She openly advertises that she records her sessions, and so far, none of the posted videos are outing members...so again, what's the alert here? Originally Posted by Wakeup
(thought I would never QUOTE WU but need to point out something here)

I watched a few of her videos.. no names were called out nor do I think she has any "facial recognition software" but. if she knows who is who in what video and retained their phone numbers etc.. she COULD later on use it in either blackmail etc.. or if she gets into trouble pull a Heidi Fleiss.

Would you be upset if it was YOU in the video? This is the Internet.. once it is uploaded it lives forever (its called backups, file sharing etc) so the potential is there to be outed or worse... That is the issue.
The danger is getting exposed as a John that pays for sex with a prostitute known to engage in risky behavior that could put other members in danger health-wise. Quit being a tool. Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
+1
I have to agree with WU here (Jesus, I've seen a lot of people saying that) if she said she records sessions, it's nobody's fault but the trick. If it were a secret, that's a different story. Those guys went in knowing what she does, so if they get caught, it's their fuck up.

If you robbed a store KNOWING they have cameras, and you don't hide your identity, well don't be upset when you get arrested. Not exactly the same situation, but you get what I'm saying.