So what's with...(Warning! Rant! )

***** Ding, ding, ding (WINNER)! A bird who gets it. Brilliant post luv;-)

I have the best picture to show you. I was literally shaking my head. (Wait, am I allowed to write that out or do I have to write SMH? Lol.) I saw this kid at a convenience store in oak cliff and there was probably a half an inch between his boxers and his shorts and he had no belt on. He had to "assume the position" (of being frisked) to hold up his pants while he counted out his quarters to pay for whatever he was buying. When he walked to the car he had to put everything he just purchased on the roof to hold up his shorts with one hand and open the door with the other. I just had to take a picture.

Not the grammar police but... Coming from the girl who says "ain't" & "dude" in the same sentence. Which saying at a job interview would also not get you hired.

+1. I have tattoos but they can all easily be covered. I would never get anything on my neck, hands, face, etc. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
By the way, what the fuck is "normal"?

Is it considered "normal" to have a wife/SO and pay to fuck other chicks behind her back?

Is it normal to post about said activity online?

People are people. They can do as they please. If their pants are hurting you and yours, why do you give a fuck outside of wanting to be a racist, dick head, prick, wanker?
Delete.
Your missing the point you infantile moronic simpleton. My "rant" was based on (((MY))) fucking opinion on sagging trousers/over sized clothing. You've taken offense to my opinion which isn't racially based. I believe I stated that in the original post. Your logic has been found wanting! It's bonkers mental. Based on your logic, an individual gets to dress in the fashion of the "fad of the day" they grew up around--yes? So, I should not be judged harshly if I looked like Sid Vicious or the front man for Flock of Seagulls? Looking like a cuntflap in any decade/generation is nothing more than antisocial attention whore behaviour. EX: If I grew up in the 60's I wouldn't need to grow my hair long and not shower to agree with the "hippie" ideology of *peace and no war. But, be my guest...wear saggy trousers showing your underwear. Just know most of us (black & white) think you look like a dong. Cheers;-)

*I'm done with this argument. Go argue with yourself or others. Maybe you can convince them how racist they are if they don't agree with you on saggy fucking trousers. Grow a brain mate.

PS- I'm not married. Furthermore, I don't hobby whilst having a girlfriend. And, I really don't need moral advice from a saggy trouser wearing, rubbish talking bloke on a hooker board.

By the way, what the fuck is "normal"?

Is it considered "normal" to have a wife/SO and pay to fuck other chicks behind her back?

Is it normal to post about said activity online?

People are people. They can do as they please. If their pants are hurting you and yours, why do you give a fuck outside of wanting to be a racist, dick head, prick, wanker? Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
God save the Queen!
God save the Queen! Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
"we mean it Man"!

( it personally scares me, that I was able to append that line off the top of my head)
Anyone has a right to do, say or dress however they want. Whether it's right or not, you'll most likely be judged on it. I choose to earn my living as a provider. I know people judge me.
Anyone should dress however they feel is their personality ...

Younger, I sported long hair and ripped jeans, mostly inspired by my latin and Italian background ...

Then after college, having an artistic background I kept the same college style ... being an artist it was acceptable, until I was hired by a transnational for an executive position so I had to wear suit and tie for many many years ...

I have noticed that Dallas is way more casual than other cities, ie New York, but still if youre attending a business meeting or a more formal function, a suit and a tie is in order ...

I think all depends on personal preference, age, job and venue ...

M2C

ps ... better to be overdressed to underdressed ...
Three words: Hip Hop Influence
garden
I still depend on "the man" to pay my bills, otherwise, I'd be tat-tat-tatted up! All my clothes actually fit, though, with the exception of a few pairs of jeans that are getting loose because I've dropped a few lbs.

It's funny how common all of that is now. Same with people dressing like "G's". I see kids wearing those types of clothes, and with tattoos covering their arms, neck, and hands, but the % of them who appear to be actual gang members seems low.

That's still what some people will see when they look at them, but It just doesn't mean the same thing anymore. It's like people wearing camouflage who have fuck all to do with the military. It's all "fashion" and it changes with the times.
This is a funny thread! I couldn't give a hang what anybody wears - but there are plenty of fads I kind of laugh at. The mullet / NASCAR shirt is a funny look because I'm pretty sure they're not being ironic. Maybe that makes it better though, honest dorks are still better than obnoxious hipsters! The sagging pants thing is funny because it's so stupidly impractical. Everyone has seen video of the guy with sagging pants trip and fall when being chased, right? And even if you never got chased, I don't understand why wearing pants that don't fit is a style. And if the point is to look like a criminal you're better off blending in. Everybody knows you can get away with a lot more when nobody looks twice at you!

As for the tattoo thing - yeah, cool, do your thing. But I wonder if people who get neck/face/hands tattooed are sabotaging their own chances of ever getting a real job. Again, I don't care whatsoever, but I don't feel sorry for anyone who feels prejudiced because of their chosen looks when they knew damn well what they were doing when they decided to get 30 face piercings, or gold teeth, or meth mouth, or neck tats, or sagging pants, etc.
+Infinity. Spot on mate.

This is a funny thread! I couldn't give a hang what anybody wears - but there are plenty of fads I kind of laugh at. The mullet / NASCAR shirt is a funny look because I'm pretty sure they're not being ironic. Maybe that makes it better though, honest dorks are still better than obnoxious hipsters! The sagging pants thing is funny because it's so stupidly impractical. Everyone has seen video of the guy with sagging pants trip and fall when being chased, right? And even if you never got chased, I don't understand why wearing pants that don't fit is a style. And if the point is to look like a criminal you're better off blending in. Everybody knows you can get away with a lot more when nobody looks twice at you!

As for the tattoo thing - yeah, cool, do your thing. But I wonder if people who get neck/face/hands tattooed are sabotaging their own chances of ever getting a real job. Again, I don't care whatsoever, but I don't feel sorry for anyone who feels prejudiced because of their chosen looks when they knew damn well what they were doing when they decided to get 30 face piercings, or gold teeth, or meth mouth, or neck tats, or sagging pants, etc. Originally Posted by Alastair
Same goes for those fucking twats with neck tats. Why not get a tat on your head saying, "Unemployable peen"? Originally Posted by Don't Be Daft!
Epic mate!

Originally Posted by RideFreeInTexas