Multi hour sessions

are you her spokesperson? Originally Posted by naughtynikki84
holey fuck, whats the record for "likes" on a post Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I just made it 16 I usually don't hit the like, but what the hell.

old sayin
You don't pay a provider for sex. You pay a provider to leave when you're done

mmmmmm

Or is it Providers have sex with ya so you will leave. or is that just me??
  • Tiger
  • 05-23-2012, 08:33 AM
When you are handed your donation back; you know you are being paid to leave.
LOL been there
You spent 2 minutes washing your hands...now its 3:17. Synchronize your watches to the atomic clock, this appointment ain't goin over! 5,4,3,2 your done
Thirty to 45 minutes is about perfect for me. It seems pretty obvious a provider would generally prefer multi-hour sessions. Less overhead in screening, booking, housekeeping in between sessions, etc. More risk if the guy NCNS though.
I went to sugar baby because I enjoy being with a woman in bed. We are there naked for 3 -4 hours at a time so I understand what you mean.

The best thing to do is book a couple of appointments with someone you are attracted to and see if you have it with her and visa versa.

I wouldnt just pull one out of thin air and book a 3 hour ride.

Go with a half at first, then maybe an hour and a half and if things are good go for a 3 hour tour. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Not to hijack but this song made me think of you *Giggles*
http://youtu.be/hpOsYop3uo0
On a first meet, I enjoy a two hour session when I am in my home area because it allows us to get to know each other. I approach every first session as if it is the first meeting of a long relationship.

However, when traveling, like this week to Albany, a one hour is also a good time for a session. It allows two people enough time to get to know each other, have some fun and then both leave with the feeling of "wow... can't wait until the next time". One hour also allows a quick exit (not having to force one's stay for another hour) if things just didn't click.

When I meet for the first time someone for one hour, often times it leads to a longer session in the future. I often hear... "Wow, I am going to need 2 hours the next time!!" LOL

Smooch!

Lea