Chelsea Manning .... WTF?

• WTF
  • 01-16-2018, 09:22 AM
Thats funny. By the way feel free to call me a Chink, or half-breed. I dont give a fuck. Damn... money makes life easy.
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2018, 09:50 AM
Thats funny. By the way feel free to call me a Chink, or half-breed. I dont give a fuck. Damn... money makes life easy. Originally Posted by Mandeville1964

Money can buy you pleasure, not happiness.
I hear you. So cliche....believe me I am happy.
How do you like living in Bellaire? You can afford it. Are you jealous...hateful? Lots of wealthy Libs in Bellaire...you hate them??? Does seeing the beltway remind of being broke?
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2018, 11:25 AM
How do you like living in Bellaire? You can afford it. Are you jealous...hateful? Lots of wealthy Libs in Bellaire...you hate them??? Does seeing the beltway remind of being broke? Originally Posted by Mandeville1964

You can do it!!!
I'm gonna be in Houston soon...wanna hit some strip clubs on Galleria...on me. Houston has got awesome strip clubs. I actually like the BYOB clubs...i know they are a bit seedy, but I like em.
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2018, 12:59 PM
I'm gonna be in Houston soon...wanna hit some strip clubs on Galleria...on me. Houston has got awesome strip clubs. I actually like the BYOB clubs...i know they are a bit seedy, but I like em. Originally Posted by Mandeville1964
No strip clubs for me, the whole Houston scene has gone to shit...I may meet for a beer though, PM me.
Are you fucking crazy!!! Pull that post. You are gonna cause a bunch o Shit. Now you've done it. Is this some kinda ploy??? We are enemys!!! You crossed the line!!! Take it down. What the fuck...you think I'm Joe the Plumber!!! I have a reputation here. Fuck me. You set me up!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Silly cunt.
Fuck me...im getting a new handle.
Ummm chink half breed cunt to you.
So cryptic, this one^

lol
I am quite simple, but I must admit it is not an easy life being burdened with a 135 IQ.