Alert WETMOUTH72 SECUTITY BREACH

Good for you little lady LOL I won't expect to hear from the PM I sent 2 days ago!! Take your break and regroup you are the flavor of the month and that can be very demanding and stressful besides getting your brains fucked out so chill and post when you are back and good to go!!! Originally Posted by tom51

^^^^^^ What he said.

Flavor of the month indeed....stunning photos from what I've seen. Good luck in your (new) endeavor as an Indy. Now that you've made that decision no doubt you're in store for a busy spring.....
Russians! Love it.

всегда драма!
I was texting wetmouth to confirm appointment today. Over an hour later I get this text from her: "A client I seen the other day Claim he was going to help me out with my account due to over booking ! So now i can’t get access to it anymore he always told me take a picture using my I.d so he can’t help me and turns out he used my info and stole my account can you please get mods to delete my account he stole my information and my account!"

She later said: "I think he was some kind of cop or something sorry everyone but I’m not doing this stuff anymore this scared me and now he has access to my account please let everyone no not to respond to any pm’s from my page it is not me " She is scared and is getting out of this. Applies to eccie not oh2. Originally Posted by wazoo42
So much GOLD off the beaten path and we have SIMPS tripping over themselves for some pimped out/worn out skank - PATHETIC!
So much GOLD off the beaten path and we have SIMPS tripping over themselves for some pimped out/worn out skank - PATHETIC! Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
I must say. You are correct. Pimped our worn out skank.
wow. that is all i can say about this.

FYI a girl doesnt have to be PIMPED OUT to afford a high end hotel. I mean there are such sites as priceline and hotels.com. I have gotten great deals on 4 star or better hotels in the deals. believe it or not some of us are smart and frugal at the same time. So that is a misconception. Most of the time pimps dont like to spend 150 plus on rooms.
  • BLM69
  • 02-06-2019, 01:24 PM
I love when old tricks try to give these women hobby advice. It amuses me and them I'm sure
You should never give ANYONE access to your account. Nothing good ever comes out of those type situations and I hope all gets better for the Lady in question. Good job for leaving the situation...DONT GO BACKWARDS or Put yourself in any more similar situations.
Pimps will fill you full of , how I will take care of you
buy you clothes (Target) and feed you (McD's )and put a roof over your head (Motel 6) then promise you the world
= The Daddy Syndrome .

They seem to think I need helped out lol every tour I get one who's tells me He can make me His Queen ..lol
I'm like Really Dude , why would I need your help ?
"I'm my own Queen "
Always nice to know a gal was just recently pimped...Insinuates the wrong doings may have been a client who is also a copper...The integrity of this whore just makes me want to run to her bedside and make it rain! Originally Posted by ManSlut
It bears repeating!

And reread the OP’s original post quoting her texts. She makes it out to be a client on two occasions and not her Pimp...Integrity? Not much...I would recommend any Gent stay far, far away from this one because she is probably capable of anything and is a Liar. I don’t care how good she looks, how good she fucks or how good her rates are, she is unethical.
ethical or not.. when J comes back out, i'm going back in.. again and again and again !!!
^^^ Pimp just can’t let her go!!
now that's a compliment.. she is drop dead hott as fuck after all !!! Originally Posted by honest_abe
From what I noticed the new girls always have to go thru some initiation and see all the sicko welcome wagon predators that none of the established providers will see. Only the strong survive lol
From what I noticed the new girls always have to go thru some initiation and see all the sicko welcome wagon predators that none of the established providers will see. Only the strong survive lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I have no doubt this has been the case on many occasions and it guess it begs for the definition of a pimp. I assume the pimp this provider has referred to is more street pimp that “strong arms his hoes”. In this scenario the young provider faces the risk of her pimp outing her to her family while being subjected to physical and emotional abuse or just getting strung out with his vices. I dont disagree with Jules. I’m not a white knight for the sickos but at least she makes her own decisions as an Indy.
From what I noticed the new girls always have to go thru some initiation and see all the sicko welcome wagon predators that none of the established providers will see. Only the strong survive lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
And in this case it appears that it probably only benefited a PIMP!...That’s what’s really sad, based on her short term review count, as always the new hot looking white girls get beseiged and she probably got little out of it, hence the Pimp Drama.

But Jules, no matter how much I dislike the Welcome Wagon Wolfpack, they had nothing to do with her situation. In reality, maybe they helped her realize how much she was being taken advantage of by her Pimp when she was Hustling her ass off!