Happy b-day, Miss Sophie Bella

I'm going to have to meet up with Sophie and join her month-long birthday celebration
I hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Happy Birthday and what an amazingly humanitarian gift you are giving the world (and us Austin hobbyists). May your birthday be filled with joy and splendor!
Happy birthday to one of the most beautiful and charming ladies it has been my pleasure to meet!!! I hope you have a great one.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
To one of my most favorite peeps, I offer a sincere, although belated, Happy Birthday to the enchanting Miss Sophie Bella!

Happy Birthday, belated!
Thank you again! I am certainly lucky to have so many gracious and sweet friends. It was a really wonderful birthday spent with my family and friends and I feel so loved <3

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • Carl
  • 08-20-2010, 08:18 AM
It was a really wonderful birthday spent with my family and friends and I feel so loved <3 Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella
So, I'm guessing the waitresses at Hooters came through with the lap dances for you.
Happy Birth Month!! I hope to meet you one day.
Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year: The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again on your day.
Happy B-Day Miss Sophie
Shaving Guru
Happy birthday to a sweet and tasty trollop! Speaking of sweet and tasty, instead of a cake, how about celebrating with a tart...

And speaking of tarts, I luv you!

Muah!

Your adoring Monk
A happy belated birthday!!!

My best,
Elisabeth