Caught on video: Maskless Nancy Pelosi gets hair done

Waco, you don't have the facts. Pelosi was SET UP by the salon owner. The stylist backs up Pelosi. The salon owner was quietly letting her stylists work so they could provide for their families. The salon owner was mad at Pelosi, because she thought Pelosi was behind the shutdown. She was mistaken. The Gov of Calif implemented the shutdown. This was nothing but a setup and a scam by the salon owner. Trump never puts on a mask, it's just not his thing. You got nothing here Waco. Better luck next time.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hair-salo...000259729.html

One more thing Waco. The "let's pass the bill to see what's in it" phrase was to move the bill from one committee to another one. Not to pass it into law. The Obamacare bill (ACA) resulted in 20 MILLION citizens getting health insurance. This includes 300,000 citizens from what the great state of Kentucky.

BHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by adav8s28

pelosi and gavin are related. gavin is pelosi's neice.
Waco, you don't have the facts. Pelosi was SET UP by the salon owner. The stylist backs up Pelosi. The salon owner was quietly letting her stylists work so they could provide for their families. The salon owner was mad at Pelosi, because she thought Pelosi was behind the shutdown. She was mistaken. The Gov of Calif implemented the shutdown. This was nothing but a setup and a scam by the salon owner. Trump never puts on a mask, it's just not his thing. You got nothing here Waco. Better luck next time.

One more thing Waco. The "let's pass the bill to see what's in it" phrase was to move the bill from one committee to another one. Not to pass it into law. The Obamacare bill (ACA) resulted in 20 MILLION citizens getting health insurance. This includes 300,000 citizens from what the great state of Kentucky.

BHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by adav8s28
Sure she might have been set up, She deserves to be. If the average citizen in San Francisco can't get a Haircut why should she? Pelosi is nothing but a self entitled hypocrite. Trump doesn't wear a mask because he's not a chicken shit pussy afraid of catching a cold like all of the "lowbrow" losers on the left.
you forgot to mention 180 thousand deaths and that T R U M P needs to do H I S job and open up the country, and also that we should be more concerned over the corona virus than anything else right now. Also, you forgot to mention stricter lock down measures but at the same time we need to open up but T R U M P won't let us, and to take this virus more seriously, except if you're a rioter. Did I mention 180 thousand deaths? O yea, and we need to open up and lock down at the same time. Also, there should be no gatherings of any sort, except for the thousands at anti-T R U M P riots. Why isn't T R U M P doing H I S job? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

I wonder how many times people must be told that the President doesn't have the authority to close or open anything except federal buildings? Nor does a President have the authority to "mandate" everybody wear a mask which apparently somebody on Biden's staff reminded him after making a campaign pledge that he would put such a mandate in place, he can't. Biden is now saying this would be a recommendation and he would if President, put "pressure" on state government people to do so. It would still be up to Governors to make those decisions within the bounds of the constitution.

Trump is doing his job reminding American's that they still have rights to make their own decisions and if they don't want to wear a mask in an outdoor invitation only event, it is their right to do so.

What Americans do not have a right to do is enter a business if the business has deemed it necessary that you wear a mask. What Americans do not have a right to do is be in a public setting where other people must necessarily come within 6 feet of each other like a busy sidewalk, without a mask.

If you are invited to a party at my house and there will be people there without a mask, you have a right to decline the invitation. What you should not have the right to do in America, is call the police and say your neighbor is having a party and people have declined to wear a mask at an invitational event IMHO.

Please people, get it through your thick skulls that a President does not have the right to order a business to shut down or that you wear a mask. Like it or not, that is up to each state to make those decisions as it should be under our form of federalism and even then, no state can arbitrarily take away rights given to you by the Constitution just because some Governor thinks they have been given such powers like forbidding you to travel to a second home as the Gov. of Michigan did.

• oeb11
  • 09-03-2020, 11:28 AM
HF - very true.

however - Biden and harris are happy to appropriate Power to control people not given them by the constitution - and rule by Fiat - different from legal EO's.

all in the name of the DPST's violent marxist revolution.

JFK - as not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country.

DPST politicians - ask not what the Constitution does . Demand marxist control over America.

“I just had my hair washed. I don’t wear a mask when I’m washing my hair. Do you wear a mask when you’re washing your hair?” Pelosi said. “And that picture is when I just came out of the toilet bowl.”

NancyPants has her pants on fire.

this is now ToiletBowlNancyPantsGate

BAHHAHHAHAAAAAAAAA

Please people, get it through your thick skulls that a President does not have the right to order a business to shut down or that you wear a mask. Like it or not, that is up to each state to make those decisions as it should be under our form of federalism and even then, no state can arbitrarily take away rights given to you by the Constitution just because some Governor thinks they have been given such powers like forbidding you to travel to a second home as the Gov. of Michigan did.
Originally Posted by HedonistForever

except where Tic Toc is concerned.
[SIZE=3]I wonder how many times people must be told that the President doesn't have the authority to close or open anything .... Originally Posted by HedonistForever
What is concerning about these LoonaTicks is .... they actually might believe the President has that authority ... and if by some unfortunate event Bitten-Kumola win in November for the next four years the Bitten-Kumola team will be signing Presidential Directives running the country without Congressional approval and they will not resist it, because ....

.. they actually believe the President-VP can do it.

That's what happens when you teach LoonaTicks finger painting instead of Government.
Trump should issue an Executive Order mandating masks in public places that overrides all state mandates, thus making them void. It will be in effect until further rescinded. Then rescind the EO with another EO the next day. Badda-Bing!
""""BUT BUT I WAS SET UP "" hypocrisy idiocy Just WOW , If she was SET UP is she that stupid not to see the set up or she just doesn't care sooo its still the same
Its clearly "do as I say not as I do" comrade
Did she hold up a Bible, Rexsy?
""""BUT BUT I WAS SET UP "" hypocrisy idiocy Just WOW , If she was SET UP is she that stupid not to see the set up or she just doesn't care sooo its still the same
Its clearly "do as I say not as I do" comrade Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Maybe someone who can be "set up" by a hair salon owner shouldn't have access to Top Secret national intel.
Did she hold up a Bible, Rexsy? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
She can't even hold up a tampon.

Can you hold up a thong?
PissLousy got caught lying again ...

... poor little HoeHum didn't get to see the salon owner's interview.

PissLousy trashing a female who she's known for years?
  • oeb11
  • 09-04-2020, 08:45 AM
if Congress was sworn in on a Bible ( actually not required) - Pelosi would wear asbestos gloves to avoid contact with the Good Book!!!
Pelosi would throw her husband under the bus if it suited her politically.

given her crime family - her salon owner is likely to have her salon bombed and maybe even a contract on her life.

It is how H... operates - with all the deaths at her hands.

Pelosi is t jealous of the body counts.
""""BUT BUT I WAS SET UP "" ... Originally Posted by rexdutchman
And this person wants to tell Trump how to handle military decisions and foreign affairs negotiations ....

... while a little salon owner "fucked over" ("tricked") PissLousy?

She needs to quit.