New Poll....Romney 52% Obama 45%

• KCJoe
  • 10-19-2012, 08:19 AM
Not sure if that was a national poll, but those don't matter at all. Gore won the final poll in 2000 and still lost. What matters is the swing states. Obama is ahead in Ohio although within the margin of error. Don't think Romney can win without it. Romney will not run away with the election. If he does win, even by the slimmest of margins, I'm sure he'll call it a mandate and attempt to do whatever the hell he wants to.
You are TOTALLY misreading that moment.

John Stuart gets it.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/we...ent---benghazi Originally Posted by markroxny
Actually, LL got it right. Jon (Yes, that's how he spells his name) was just simply parroting the Obama talking points post debate. Everyone knows Romney was talking about whether the President understood it was an organized attack, rather than the weak and proven lie that it was a spontaneous riot in response to a video no one saw.

Stewart sometimes gets it right, sometimes wrong. This time he's wrong. But it is important to note, that Stewart is a comedian, not a journalist. His job is to make people laugh, not disseminate news. This was a funny bit, but not accurate.
Actually, LL got it right. Jon (Yes, that's how he spells his name) was just simply parroting the Obama talking points post debate. Everyone knows Romney was talking about whether the President understood it was an organized attack, rather than the weak and proven lie that it was a spontaneous riot in response to a video no one saw.

Stewart sometimes gets it right, sometimes wrong. This time he's wrong. But it is important to note, that Stewart is a comedian, not a journalist. His job is to make people laugh, not disseminate news. This was a funny bit, but not accurate. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Not just "Jon" got it but all his fans and millions of viewers. Obama let Romney walk into a trap, anyone who is not blinded by their hatred of the president can see that.
That's up a point from the day before. Rasmussen's poll is a three day rolling average. A one point bump in the three day average, probably means a three point bump from the day after the debate. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Oh, that's what it probably means? WTF are you talking about?

Let's see, if it's horse shit, then it's probably up two turds from three days ago.

Damn, you're thick!

Stewart sometimes gets it right, sometimes wrong. This time he's wrong. But it is important to note, that Stewart is a comedian, not a journalist. His job is to make people laugh, not disseminate news. This was a funny bit, but not accurate. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I trust Stewart a shitload more than any single person on Fox. And he says FUCK on the air!

Chicken Little!
Gallup reverting toward the mean today. However, not all news is bad for the wingnuts. The election is still going to be very, very close.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes...ncede-florida/
Just browsing ... And I thought it was apropos to remind everybody how the fucking lunatics got to the edge ...

read the thread ... Talk about lemmings!

Not to rub your nose in it now, but you're still full of shit, boys and Slunt!
  • WTF
  • 05-18-2013, 11:05 PM
The polls are bullshit and you all know it. Romney will beat the crap out of Obama and the polls won't be anywhere close. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Well you were half right ...the polls wern't correct but you missed by a mile on who would be elected!
If Rick Perry had won, all the sloots entering the hobby today might not have HPV to give us!
I am happy to call bullshit on FuckZup for going back to a dead thread over 30 days past. I guess you don't think the rules apply to you. Bend over, it's time for your audit.
  • WTF
  • 05-19-2013, 06:24 AM
I am happy to call bullshit on FuckZup for going back to a dead thread over 30 days past. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Thirty days bumps do not apply here in the SandBox Cornhole if I am not mistaken. Which I am a helluvallot.

. I guess you don't think the rules apply to you. Bend over, it's time for your audit. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Your gayness is showing... Watch out Yssup, JD is no longer interested in just your junk, looks like he wants some ass!
I didn't know that ..........thanks for the info WTF............

Thirty days bumps do not apply here in the SandBox Cornhole if I am not mistaken. Which I am a helluvallot.

Originally Posted by WTF
I figured it would be a breath of fresh air to remind all you fuckwads how wrong you are/were/will be.

as for the 30 day rule, I was told months ago that it wasnt a rule in the Sansbox, especially considering how many great threads get buried by hysterical rantis from the same two or three guys.

BSwine, I don't know how better to say it. I am not interested in your amorous advances. Please find some other guy to sexually harass.
I think the poll meant Romney had a 52% chance of losing...iit just depends on how you want to read the numbers!