LOOK! Up in the air! It's a bird, it's a plane, NO, it's the royal canine BO!

Looks like Barney was on-board with the President when he was flying, not much extra cost for that. But apparently Bo has to go via a separate aircraft, much extra cost to do that. I wonder why Bo couldn't just catch a ride with the Obamas when they left for vacation? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I don't know.....maybe the same reason their kid got her own trip with friends to Mexico or something like that.

I think its great they take their dog on vacation with them, so do I. But I don't spend the extra money to have him shipped out separately, I carry him with me. Why does Bo get the special treatment and expense? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Because they didn't even want the damn dog. Remember all the to-do and pressure to get a First Dog. I also remember, here in fact, the big to-do about a grounds keeper walking the dog and not the Obamas. Which, really makes sense. I'm sure - yes I'm being serious - they don't have time to walk a dog they didn't even want.

But at the end of the day, like Tim said, this is a non-issue. I'm sure there was other stuff the Secret Service was taking to the Vineyard.
  • Seedy
  • 08-13-2013, 08:12 PM

Pity the poor secret service agent that takes care of "Bo".
"Hey daddy, what did you do today at work"?........"I was on dog shit detail". Originally Posted by Jackie S
They are on dog shit detail every time they are with oscumbo. I am amazed, the mutt hasn't been a bbq sandwich by now
Because they didn't even want the damn dog. Remember all the to-do and pressure to get a First Dog. I also remember, here in fact, the big to-do about a grounds keeper walking the dog and not the Obamas. Which, really makes sense. I'm sure - yes I'm being serious - they don't have time to walk a dog they didn't even want. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
That was a good few threads. Lots of lib hand-wringing as I recall.

But at the end of the day, like Tim said, this is a non-issue. I'm sure there was other stuff the Secret Service was taking to the Vineyard. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Probably so, but I haven't really read anything that confirms it was just a routine baggage/cargo flight to the Vineyard.

Wasn't it last years Vineyard trip where Michelle couldn't even make the trip with the Man? And had to have a whole separate fight just for her to get there? I'd have to research it, if I wanted to.
what a bunch of mewling fucking trolls!

Look at what you're crying about now!

• Seedy
  • 08-14-2013, 12:58 AM
CC, why the fuck do you have a pic of sup as you avatar? Lmfao
CC, why the fuck do you have a pic of sup as you avatar? Lmfao Originally Posted by seedman55
We traded pics to display.....Sheeeeeeeit
I'm sure there was other stuff the Secret Service was taking to the Vineyard. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Yes. Paraphernalia for the Venezuelan witnesses in protective custody.
Wasn't it last years Vineyard trip where Michelle couldn't even make the trip with the Man? And had to have a whole separate fight just for her to get there? I'd have to research it, if I wanted to. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Was that before or after the junket to Spain?
Bunch of knuckleheads.

Let's have some comments on past Presidential vacations, shall we?

Should we start with Bush taking August off in 2001? You know, the month before September 2001?
Jesus Christ, when the economy takes a downward spiral, every administration would spend more relative in income. That is like Retard 101.

What you and your dipshit Tea Party Wackado's do not understand is that it is when times are good that is when government spending should have been trimmed! Do you understand that concept. Good times = cut in government spending. Bad times = More government spending.

Originally Posted by WTF
That would be good times, cut the increase in government spending, and blame the Republicans for refusing to feed and house the shiftless, lazy ass democratic voters.
In 2001 Bush had not yet hired Timmie as the White House fortune teller. So it is understandable. I also did not go to see the World Trade Center in August of that year. If only I had known. Timmie why didn't you tell us?
In 2001 Bush had not yet hired Timmie as the White House fortune teller. So it is understandable. I also did not go to see the World Trade Center in August of that year. If only I had known. Timmie why didn't you tell us? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No, but of course he did receive that CIA report entitled "Bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US" during his Aug. 6 briefing....in between bike riding, bass fishin' and brush clearin'.

Professor, it's like fist-fighting a one-armed man.

Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US was the President's Daily Brief prepared by the Central Intelligence Agency and given to U.S. President George W. Bush on Monday, August 6, 2001. The brief warned of terrorism threats from Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda 36 days before the September 11, 2001 attacks.[1]
No, but of course he did receive that CIA report entitled "Bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US" during his Aug. 6 briefing....in between bike riding, bass fishin' and brush clearin'.

Professor, it's like fist-fighting a one-armed man.

Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US was the President's Daily Brief prepared by the Central Intelligence Agency and given to U.S. President George W. Bush on Monday, August 6, 2001. The brief warned of terrorism threats from Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda 36 days before the September 11, 2001 attacks.[1] Originally Posted by timpage
What about the 235 other warnings about other terrorists that didn't come through?
The President gets warnings every damn day, it can't be easy to sort them out, so CYA CIA reports should be considered as such.
  • CJ7
  • 08-14-2013, 09:59 AM
That was a good few threads. Lots of lib hand-wringing as I recall.

Probably so, but I haven't really read anything that confirms it was just a routine baggage/cargo flight to the Vineyard.

Wasn't it last years Vineyard trip where Michelle couldn't even make the trip with the Man? And had to have a whole separate fight just for her to get there? I'd have to research it, if I wanted to. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

lots of horseshit being thrown by the right about a groundskeepers salary is more like it.

the sob works for the WH and does whatever he or she is told to do. Regardless how little or how much work is done the salary doesn't change AND totally irrelevant, just like dogs on planes.