Input on new Boobys

I say D or DD whatever you like. Its your body so what makes you feel great is what you should get. As far business im more than sure you wont lose any. . . . . look me up right after lol.
Your pregnant boobs look super. If you can get the nipples larger, that would be perfect!!! Try to keep that natural look that you have now whatever the size.
As big as your body can take and still look good! Also go for the most expensive ones natural look.

Last week I had a session and the boobies did not look good on the mirror at doggie style, they look like it was pulling the skin down it is hard to explain and also got her down upsidedown and did not look good in that position either, I am sure some people have seen the same thing I saw with this UTR
Love the pregnant pic, if you go that route or a little bigger you will have a fan for life here.
Love the pregnant pic, if you go that route or a little bigger you will have a fan for life here. Originally Posted by blkrockr
I think your right. Im going to pick out my size tomorrow. Then thursday is the big day.
Thanks for all the advice Gents and Honeys Wish me luck. XOXO
Im getting dd mostly a full look and my breast are going to look totally different. And yes im getting the new and improved super soft implants.
Cohesive gel breast implants or as they are more commonly known, gummy bear breast implants
and last time i saw your boobs, they were phenomenal.
Just don't overfill them. Don't want to look and like you have basketballs in there, it needs a little softness.
My recommendation: Get two.
get some L's go big or go home.
I agree with BP. Two is best. Also, remember: location, location, location!

Make sure they're out in front, below the shoulders but above the navel, and - this is key - side by side, just about level with one another.
the new ones will look spectacular but id give 10 years of my life to cum on them just as they are now. your nipples are PERFECT
Im getting dd mostly a full look and my breast are going to look totally different. And yes im getting the new and improved super soft implants. Originally Posted by Crissyann
I think ur boobs look great in your pics! My opinion would be to keep them a full C... Bigger COULD be hot or they could just make u appear bigger than u are.. alot of girls just look Bulky with to big of boobs! but im sure u will look great! good luck with the surgery!!!
Damnn DD is too much for me I am large D and I don't need anymore lol good luck with everything.