THE NCNS, Bad TCB, etc LIST:

Either re-focus on the topic or this one is done.

I also would not recommend posting the infamous "list".

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn
We were trying to stay on topic, it was going well unitl it got derailed.
If we cant post the list, then providers shouldnt be aloowed to post clients info who requests that serivice. It goes both ways right? If thats bad TCB for them, I feel its bad for us as well.
If we cant post the list, then providers shouldnt be aloowed to post clients info who requests that serivice. It goes both ways right? If thats bad TCB for them, I feel its bad for us as well. Originally Posted by AtxTexMex
If you will take the time to read, Space did not say you CAN'T post it. He said "I do not recommend posting the infamous "list".
If we cant post the list, then providers shouldnt be aloowed to post clients info who requests that serivice. It goes both ways right? If thats bad TCB for them, I feel its bad for us as well. Originally Posted by AtxTexMex
Here is the difference. She posted what she purported to have first hand knowledge of. The "list" is a list of names that God only knows who put it together. You don't have first hand knowledge of the offering so it is only heresay and that's not ok. That's the difference. What she posted was respectful, matter of fact, and for some informative. I am not sure why you (all involved) got their knockers in a twist. Go ahead with your postings and stop focusing on hers. Problem solved.

In the other thread, I said it would only be a question of time before some posted something about someone and then the retaliation would start. Remember that???? Well posting an anonymous list would be just that, retaliation and I already said I would not let that happen.

Get back on topic or this thread and this idea is done.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Space this lady is outing hobbyist , so what's the problem ? Why not threaten her and remove her post ? Her handle is anonymous , how in the hell do You know she has first hand knowledge ? Perhaps all she's throwing down is an anonymous list ?
Space this lady is outing hobbyist , so what's the problem ? Why not threaten her and remove her post ? Her handle is anonymous , how in the hell do You know she has first hand knowledge ? Originally Posted by DIE HARD
How in the hell do you know she doesn't?? At least she owns the statement and if those hobbyists want to contest the statement they know who to go to. Posting a "list" that you got from another anonymous person doesn't mean you own it. You can always cry mea culpa since you do not purport to have first hand knowledge. Hell she has more balls than a lot around here!

Everyone's handle here is anonymous, duh!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff

All, Id like to begin compiling a list of providers that we have had incidents with reagrding NCNS, bad TCB, bad BCD and etc resulting in either a huge waste of time or just an overall bad experience. Originally Posted by AtxTexMex
Calling out a member (using their fake handles) is not outing them. DH I felt my time with (sportfisherman, we are texas, jollygaroger, dretec, mychalday) were just "overall bad experiences", that's all.
How in the hell do you know she doesn't?? At least she owns the statement and if those hobbyists want to contest the statement they know who to go to. Posting a "list" that you got from another anonymous person doesn't mean you own it. You can always cry mea culpa since you do not purport to have first hand knowledge. Hell she has more balls than a lot around here!

Everyone's handle here is anonymous, duh!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Originally Posted by Spacemtn

So if we have first hand knowledge of individuals that have offered this to us, we can post their handles right?
Calling out a member (using their fake handles) is not outing them. DH I felt my time with (sportfisherman, we are texas, jollygaroger, dretec, mychalday) were just "overall bad experiences", that's all. Originally Posted by MISS1402

But previously you stated they requested BBFS and that made for bad TCB.
So how are you gonna feel if these guys come on and say they did actually BBFS during their appts ? Then it's just he said she said ! And it would be first hand info , just like space requires .
So if we have first hand knowledge of individuals that have offered this to us, we can post their handles right? Originally Posted by AtxTexMex
Sure, just be prepared for the backlash! Personally I think it is not the smartest move, but what the hell, it's your deal!!

I guess I am curious as to why you would allow someone else to influence your posting and your idea.The overall concept of this thread is a good one. Post what you know about bad TCB, NCNS, or bad Hobby Manners and move on. don't be unduly influenced by what someone else posts. Just do your own thing. This ain't an egg that you need to sit on until it hatches, IJS!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
But previously you stated they requested BBFS and that made for bad TCB. Originally Posted by AtxTexMex
No sir you're mistaken, I never said anything remotely close to that. If so, what post # are you referring to?
Last Chance for all to get back on topic. if you are not posting about the stated topic, I will close this one and won't allow a do over.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Either re-focus on the topic or this one is done.

I also would not recommend posting the infamous "list".

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn
why can't the infamous list be posted. The flood gates have been opened and you yourself said as long as it stays on topic it can't be sensored. Miss1402 opened the doors when she (he) ( I have new info gents pm if you want it) posted gents on the bb list. You said that her post with bb on it was ok in post because it met criteria so I would think that does as well in the tcb, risk category.

It can't really be put back on topic until someone post's another ncnc or bad tcb. It's midnight so I don't expect we'll get to many more of those until tomorrow. In between posts of ncns there is going to be discussions from ladies and gents and heated discussions but as long as no rules are broken and insults levied this is coed so unless the op is bothered by this, the thread should be allowed to grow as it does.

(this is not a challenge or open question of your power here so no need to break out your power hand just a question of the topic of the thread so no rules are broken)
garyww37 was a NCNS with me few months back.
boyracer was another NCNS and a time waster.