~2012 XXX~ Eccie DFW Hobby Awards (Fuck Yes)

titty bars are the best way.. unlike ECCIE profiles, what you see is what you get.
titty bars are the best way.. unlike ECCIE profiles, what you see is what you get. Originally Posted by yourself
Thanks Yourself!!! Ill make sure to always remember that lol
Thank ya babe!

Even though I was forewarned of your "Haute-ness" by your References, you had me like when I open the door!
Besides that, you are super cool and already you have an entourage of us Ladies who totally are into you!

Yes, it's been discussed several times before, but who gives a fuck!

Let 'em hate!

LOL......Rock on!

Berkleigh~ Ha thanks babe but I've got to say your def nominated in several categories!! Your absolutely beautiful! Originally Posted by Crimson32
Best BBFS? Originally Posted by yambs
LOL.
Best BBFS? Best BBFS I had was my wife. . I also had an European girlfriend before her that was a close second.
Best BBFS? Best BBFS I had was my wife. . I also had an European girlfriend before her that was a close second. Originally Posted by luiz7667
Same here and that's very RARE!!! BBFS with the SO is way to damn expensive and comes with a high interest rate!!
But damn- got to love those Europeans..
Same here..... Originally Posted by Crimson32
Had I known Luiz's wife was barebacking so many people, I would have used a condom.
lol
How about the best BBBJCIMDT on a oversized unit?
But just imagine how that erect cock statue would look on a living room bookcase or a fireplace mantel? Who wouldn't wish to strive to have that?

It would be so ... so ... so ... stately. Yes, that's the word. Absolutely fabulous! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I KNOW I WANT ONE FOR MY FIREPLACE
Had I known Luiz's wife was barebacking so many people, I would have used a condom. Originally Posted by yourself
OMG. That is just too damn funny!