Need some advise on the best two girl show

After reading reviews of IP and Stiletto, and then exchanging emails with IP, I am completely sold on trying a double with those two sexy women. It even gave me the incentive to work feverishly on improving my stamina before we meet!
I think I know how I want to die. For it would surely kill me. How will the undertaker get the smile off me face? Timing is everything. Originally Posted by LuckJack
talk w/ funeralman. seems to me he had some interesting stories about faces and expressions.

btw, why would you want them to get the smile off your face?
it would surely give your family, friends, colleages, etc. to wonder how it got there
Myself & Marie Lynn of Ft.Worth

I believe GDLMAN wrote a review of our night! We still need a round 2!

Marie Lynn is my doubles partner and the one lady I am most capatible with!
We are good, close friends inside and outside the hobby which makes for a fabulous time!
I've always heard but, have been too scared to try...Natasha Fame and Sandarah! I noticed Natasha even posted a rare special for the two of them.
  • Holly
  • 03-07-2011, 02:20 PM
Considering hosting two girls, and I'd love to hear from both girls and guys on the best teams around and the best experiences you've had. Bring up some good memories and lead me down a good path. Originally Posted by swingmaster
Holly and Faith...we have great reviews and LOVE doing doubles together!!!
Myself & Marie Lynn of Ft.Worth

I believe GDLMAN wrote a review of our night! We still need a round 2!

Marie Lynn is my doubles partner and the one lady I am most capatible with!
We are good, close friends inside and outside the hobby which makes for a fabulous time! Originally Posted by berkleigh
I also work with these two lovely ladies.....and with Tara...and Payton Lynn....or a combination of any of them!!
Stiletto Kitty and I make an unbelievable pair of sex-crazed kittens!
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

I can attest to this. What a dynamic duo. If they can't float your boat, you need major repairs. See my review of them here on eccie.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=170658
I also work with these two lovely ladies.....and with Tara...and Payton Lynn....or a combination of any of them!! Originally Posted by Hayden Hightower
Why not all of them? The mind boggles, wait, I changed my mind now I really know how I want to die.