Sleepovers

ha ha, ok

I just one offer me $$$ for the night just for night she told me breakfast and dinner on me,

damn. all depends. I guess on both parties
ha ha, ok

I just one offer me $$$ for the night just for night she told me breakfast and dinner on me,

damn. all depends. I guess on both parties Originally Posted by bjwstw
$300 for a whole night? How many hours? Is she homeless or something? You're lucky to get 2 hours from most providers for that.
$300 for a whole night? How many hours? Is she homeless or something? You're lucky to get 2 hours from most providers for that. Originally Posted by blthzr666
sorry blitz,

its up to 3 now after reading email wow

no man they are quite well living in nice places to be honest w you

actually would cost more becaue dinner and breakfast on me and I pay the room

so throw it on top but that's not going to be more than what 500 total
not bad
You mean up to 3 hours? And quite honestly bj, looking in the past what most providers charge for an overnight, I think you got a steal for 1200. OK, if someone wants to look at it as paying that much just to get laid, I get that. But 13 hours? And with an exceptional experience? Hell, that's less than a hundred an hour. In my estimation there's no way you overpaid.

OK-saw your edit. I think that price is pretty uncommon.
WTF ever happen to

shot on goal
small snack she made
then 2nd shot on goal
1hr for $$
wtf

oh wait, bet most gals in this can't cook anymore
what was I thinking
turning one into a house wife has happened,,

now how often lol not that much.
sorry blitz,

its up to 3 now after reading email wow

no man they are quite well living in nice places to be honest w you

actually would cost more becaue dinner and breakfast on me and I pay the room

so throw it on top but that's not going to be more than what 500 total
not bad Originally Posted by bjwstw
Sounds like a more worthwhile number there, but like was said most won't get 2-3 for that, depending on girl

now how often lol not that much. Originally Posted by bjwstw
not talking turning one into a wife

now how often lol not that much. Originally Posted by bjwstw
I'm sure trish would make a good one, however u might die from lack of sleep
I was just looking at 3 providers here, all well known and one is pretty active here. All 3 were ranging anywhere from $1200-1500 for overnights, and I'll bet that wouldn't be 13 hours. So I gotta still say, I think you got a reasonable price bj.
I was just looking at 3 providers here, all well known and one is pretty active here. All 3 were ranging anywhere from $1200-1500 for overnights, and I'll bet that wouldn't be 13 hours. So I gotta still say, I think you got a reasonable price bj. Originally Posted by blthzr666
I think I did good dude no doubt

But... others are telling me im crazy

some real bonafide experts on the matter at hand so don't know

I cant complain, like I said great girl, great time, just an awesome experience.

As for the providers look a little harder you will find one on here on this site,

other 2 not on this site but hmm used to be or just utr now

I think more would go too, but again, I did good
word
I agree, you did damn good, especially with a quality provider like Trish.
Yeah, that price that bj paid was reasonable for a first overnight. I have indulged in overnights, weekends, vacation trips etc. and the prices are all over the board. Once you have a good rapport with a lady, the price can come way down. I'm sure that my experience with overnights is over 100 times and the price has been anything from 0 to 1500 depending on the girl ,the rapport , the location and how bad I wanted to see her.
Thanks for the verification TM. I might agree it's not worth that much if it was a second rate experience, but I'm sure it wasn't.
I had the opportunity of a sleepover with the now retired Sexxi Lexxi of Rochester on 2 consecutive nights. My S.O. was out of town. Night 1 was at my home. Night 2 was at her place. She owed me a few dates after I fronted her some $. She paid me back, with interest !!